Miss State Bulldawg makes it big

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You'll see no stones thrown from this direction. That could've easily been an Ole Miss student or even an Oxford High student. Every school has them.
Some Random Dude
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
You'll see no stones thrown from this direction. That could've easily been an Ole Miss student or even an Oxford High student. Every school has them.
Indeed. No doubt. And certainly there is nothing funny about the events described in the article. Perhaps this is a case where I am out of order and typed before I thought.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
lewindha wrote:
Indeed. No doubt. And certainly there is nothing funny about the events described in the article. Perhaps this is a case where I am out of order and typed before I thought.
Nah, it's still kinda funny that it's a State student.
Some Random Dude
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
JustBlues wrote:
lewindha wrote: You'll see no stones thrown from this direction. That could've easily been an Ole Miss student or even an Oxford High student. Every school has them.

Nah, it's still kinda funny that it's a State student.
Exactly what I was thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk