Thought I'd say, Hi!

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

rhapdog
Water Boy
Water Boy

I'm a Rebel living in Oxford, Mississippi. Thought I'd stop by and intro myself and start sharing with the community here.

Hotty Toddy!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

good deal and welcome!
Later,
Hagar
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Welcome!!! The more Rebs the better
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Welcome!!!!
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Usually, any login id with dog, puppy, bow-wow, leg humpier, etc. calls for folk to be cautious as normally they are what their name represents, if you get my drift. Time will tell.
rhapdog
Water Boy
Water Boy

GtownRebel wrote:Usually, any login id with dog, puppy, bow-wow, leg humpier, etc. calls for folk to be cautious as normally they are what their name represents, if you get my drift. Time will tell.
Picked my username many years ago, before my love for Ole Miss even. Has nothing to do with college athletics.

It was derived from 2 things. Rhapsody was first, shortened to Rhap. As in I like to sing Rhapsodic praise to my Father in Heaven. The second part is D.O.G., standing for "Depend on God." I may be a dog, but never a dawg. Dawgs are for putting on a leash and walking.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I have seen the same user name posting on other sites, always supportive of the rebels. Welcome aboard.
rhapdog
Water Boy
Water Boy

JustBlues wrote:I have seen the same user name posting on other sites, always supportive of the rebels. Welcome aboard.
I did a lot of research before picking that name. If it's spelled the same, it's me. ;) I'm also a member of the Rebel Nation group on Facebook, but known as "Danny Moore" there. Yeah, my real name is no secret. Live in Oxford, too. Love it here.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Welcome aboard.