Chucky Mullins Video

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Here's the much talked about ESPN spot about Chucky and Brad Gaines. If you haven't seen it, be forewarned, it'll choke you up.

http://spiritreplay.com/media/video/mis ... y2espn.wmv
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I have a lump in my throat!

I tell you what... I'm now just as big a Brad Gaines fan as I am a Chucky Mullins fan. What a guy.
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

RebelConvert wrote:I have a lump in my throat!

I tell you what... I'm now just as big a Brad Gaines fan as I am a Chucky Mullins fan. What a guy.
I don't remember seeing the guy on Saturday, but he should have been there.

Am I the only one who believes that they could have done more than recognize everybody in the corner during the pre-game? I guess they didn't want to bum everyone out though.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
done

JoeRebel wrote:

Am I the only one who believes that they could have done more than recognize everybody in the corner during the pre-game? I guess they didn't want to bum everyone out though.
I think that they didn't want to shine more light on what they have done to this award. I think tha t you will hear less and less about Chucky in the future. Just my opinion.
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

JoeRebel wrote:

He was there.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

JoeRebel wrote:

He was there. They showed him on the big screen.

I was kind of disappointed that they didn't at least go out on the field for the ceremony, but I think they were trying to be near the little Chucky monument thing that Willis was in the picture with on another thread. Anyway, that's just what I think happened. Too bad it didn't go over very well. It kind of just fizzled out and didn't end up being very ceremonious at all. :?
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:
JoeRebel wrote:

I think that they didn't want to shine more light on what they have done to this award. I think tha t you will hear less and less about Chucky in the future. Just my opinion.

Let's hope that you are wrong on this one. I doubt that is the case considering the patch and the big jersey hanging next to Archie's.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
done

JoeRebel wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
JoeRebel wrote: I don't remember seeing the guy on Saturday, but he should have been there.

Let's hope that you are wrong on this one. I doubt that is the case considering the patch and the big jersey hanging next to Archie's.
I hope I am wrong too Joe. And I don't mean that they don't want us to remember Chucky. I don't think they want us to remember what they did to the award.
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

gotcha. Well, I have gotten over it. Apparently many sides are happy with it the way it is now, so I won't make myself ill talking about it. I said my peace earlier. I just pray that The powers that be do all they can to keep Chuckys memory alive.
Ronald Reagan
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Hey ya'll, with tears streeming down my face, I first thank whomever sent that clip. Bit if any of yall can give me a version that I can send to my GF, that would be cool. I am trying to sell her on the tradition that is Ole Miss, and as sad as this is, it also shows a triumph that encompasses Ole Miss, including Billy Brewer, and we may ALL have bad things to say......doesn't matter, he took care of Chucky, if anyone might be able to help me send that clip, I would be forever in-debted....
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Boy did I spell alot of things wrong there....*smile* still, if anyone can help me, that'd be aces...
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Gawd,seeinging tht clip again , I for one loves Brad Gaines, was not his fault , but yet he manned up and talked about it for this piece, he is to be commended......GOD BLESS Chris GAINES!!! Love ya budddyyyy....
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

I still
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

just go to file and SAVE AS when you have it open and save it to your computer ----- it should save that way

btw, his name is Brad, not Chris ----- Chris is that strange alter-ego that Garth Brooks created
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

OMNOB wrote:I still

what?

i figure you are sleeping whatever you got into off ---- so when you log back on, you gots some explaining to do! ha