Ole Miss receivers gloves

Sell your tickets, or other Ole Miss paraphenalia!

Moderator: Rebel Security

petelg18
Water Boy
Water Boy

Hi Ole Miss faithful...HOTTY TODDY!!!...Hopefully someone can help. I'm trying to find a pair of Ole Miss receivers gloves for my nephew for Christmas..Oh, I've found plenty of receivers gloves(some of other schools) but it's got to be Ole Miss...but I can't blame him for that...lol. Anyway...If anyone knows where I can find a pair, I'd certainly appreciate it....My e-mail is rebel18@rocketmail.com...Thanks...Pete
cajunrebel

petelg18 wrote:Hi Ole Miss faithful...HOTTY TODDY!!!...Hopefully someone can help. I'm trying to find a pair of Ole Miss receivers gloves for my nephew for Christmas..Oh, I've found plenty of receivers gloves(some of other schools) but it's got to be Ole Miss...but I can't blame him for that...lol. Anyway...If anyone knows where I can find a pair, I'd certainly appreciate it....My e-mail is rebel18@rocketmail.com...Thanks...Pete

I am also looking for some for my son and cannot find them anywhere after an exhaustive search and many phone calls. I have a few emails to some connected friends and hope to hear back soon. Anybody else have thoughts? Google is not our friend on this one.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
petelg18
Water Boy
Water Boy

Your right... GOOGLE knows a lot ...but not everything...lol...Appreciate it that if you find any new info
you could pass it along and I'll certainly do the same....Pete
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Have you guys thought about contacting the equipment manager at Ole Miss? Just a thought:)
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
petelg18
Water Boy
Water Boy

Thanks for the reply but yes, I did send a tweet to the Ole Miss equiptment manager..At least I hope I did it correctly...but anyway...haven't heard anything back...Pete
minkza
Water Boy
Water Boy

good post

ร่วมเล่นสนุกๆไปกับพวกเรา ได้ที่นี่ คาสิโนออนไลน์