Google Chrome

Computer related discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I have been a long time Firefox user and also have Explorer and Safari installed. I rarely use the latter two.

Recently I downloaded and installed Google Chrome after reading some reviews on the Net. I've been using it about a week now and find it considerably faster then Firefox. The interface is pretty slick and, so far, I've had no problems with it.

I will keep Firefox, Safari and IE, of course, as backups, but I'm using Chrome almost exclusively now. You might want to check it out.

Jack
RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Been using it for about a year now, and I have been impressed. Many more features in Firefox, but I do use Chrome more often in the last three months since they seem to be actually doing more work on it.

Still like Firefox the best - it with the Colorful Tabs, IE Tab, and Forecastfox plugins would be hard to live without - but Chrome is getting much better, and has finally added themes.

Later,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan