My take on Nutts onesided coaching

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

I_come_in_peace_from_AR
Water Boy
Water Boy

We'll see then, I'm convinced we are about to see the division flip excluding Alabama who will be a top power.

See you here in about 3 years to discuss?
I'm on here to snoop and get a feel for the West in years to come
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

If y'all keep talking to him, he'll be the like the cat that you feed once.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
I_come_in_peace_from_AR
Water Boy
Water Boy

you got an issue with me complimenting your team? ban me then and furthermore quit huffing your farts, its damaging your brain, parrotreb.

P.S. what part of the Carribbean?
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

I_come_in_peace_from_AR wrote:you got an issue with me complimenting your team? ban me then and furthermore quit huffing your farts, its damaging your brain, parrotreb.

If you want ammunition to take back to your Arky board, you are looking at a dumb way of getting it.

Nobody tried to ban you for your opinions on Nutt. It's direct insults that may get you out of here.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

I_come_in_peace_from_AR wrote:you got an issue with me complimenting your team? ban me then and furthermore quit huffing your farts, its damaging your brain, parrotreb.

I didn't address a single word to you. And don't take the feed the cat thing personally, I have said the same thing a all other fans of other schools who feel the need to improve their lives by visiting an Ole Miss message board.

As for the wanting to compliment the team, have at it. I really don't give a flying **** if you want to orally compliment all the players, coaches, and so on, for whatever team you choose.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
I_come_in_peace_from_AR
Water Boy
Water Boy

my apologies then I thought you were assoiciating me with a common troll. I forgot to mention I have a bit of a temper, as well as a foul mouth.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

I_come_in_peace_from_AR wrote:my apologies then I thought you were assoiciating me with a common troll. I forgot to mention I have a bit of a temper, as well as a foul mouth.
Both of which will be seen somewhat negatively here. My sage advice is that your take your schitck to www.NAFOOM.com. They are an Ole Miss site that will appreciate you and treat you well.

We, on the other hand, could give a hearty rat's a$$ what you do, but would prefer you do it elsewhere.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I_come_in_peace_from_AR wrote:my apologies then I thought you were assoiciating me with a common troll. I forgot to mention I have a bit of a temper, as well as a foul mouth.
I was.