Let's hear some baseball chatter, OxfordReb!!!

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Heath
All American
All American

I know you know something to talk about during this downtime before the Cotton Bowl!! :lol:
mmoore313
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

anyone have any updated pictures of the stadium construction? i havent seen anything in a while...
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton... Old times they are not forgotten.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

mmoore313 wrote:anyone have any updated pictures of the stadium construction? i havent seen anything in a while...
USC posted a good one on Nafoom the other day...
done

hmmmm batter..batter..batter

Ok that's the best I can do because it snowed here in Austin last night and a little hard to think about baseball right now.... 8)
Heath
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:hmmmm batter..batter..batter

Ok that's the best I can do because it snowed here in Austin last night and a little hard to think about baseball right now.... 8)
Well, all I saw was some accumulation on my wife's car. That was about it. I know the temp. dropped like a rock late Tuesday afternoon.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Been meaning to stop by the stadium and get some pics for the site, but, again, been busy. I'll try to do that this week...
GO REBELS!!!
Heath
All American
All American

oxfordrebel wrote:Been meaning to stop by the stadium and get some pics for the site, but, again, been busy. I'll try to do that this week...
Well, work comes before fun many times, especially when you've taken a new position and want to make a good impression.