Cotton, Brown, Washington....

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelcentaur
Banned

What is the story with these guys? Any idea which way they are leaning?
cajunrebel

rebelcentaur wrote:What is the story with these guys? Any idea which way they are leaning?
Look in the recruiting forum and read before asking.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
rebelcentaur
Banned

Well spank you, spank you very much. Smart Ass.
cajunrebel

rebelcentaur wrote:Well spank you, spank you very much. Smart Ass.
Watch who you are calling names.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

cajunrebel wrote:
Ban him. I have had enough of the kids gravitating to the board.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
------------------

A bit of advice:

1) You, a new poster, just called a moderator a "smart ass". Not a wise move.

b. If you want to get respect here, as a newbie, you need to give respect. If you come out guns 'a blazin', you ain't gonna last long here. Being a fellow Ole Miss fan doesn't matter. Govern yourself accordingly.

III. Again I say, you, a new poster, just called a moderator a "smart ass". Not a wise move. Figure out where the "edit post" feature is located an put it to use...before USC reads your post and commences to verbally carpet-bomb you. Not a good way to go.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sasquatch wrote:III. Again I say, you, a new poster, just called a moderator a "smart ass". Not a wise move. Figure out where the "edit post" feature is located an put it to use...before USC reads your post and commences to verbally carpet-bomb you. Not a good way to go.
...too late.
Last edited by rewalters on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy
rebelcentaur
Banned

Sounds like you guys might be a bit too serious. I'll watch my back so as not to be "virtually" assaulted by the moderator.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebelcentaur wrote:Sounds like you guys might be a bit too serious. I'll watch my back so as not to be "virtually" assaulted by the moderator.
The reason we have separate forums is because we are into the discussions on a serious level and don't want to be bombarded with "drivel". This way regardless of what "area" your interested in you won't have to wade thru "spam" to get the information your interested in. Each Forum has different Moderators and each forum also has it's own rules and allowances. If you want to "chat" and make "Smack talk and "Trash" post it accordingly into the proper forum. Please, I welcome you to get involved with the discussions, but do so on an intellectual level. If you can't do that then I recommend www.genespage.com or www.arkytrash.com.
Later,
Hagar
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Hagar wrote:
rebelcentaur wrote:Sounds like you guys might be a bit too serious. I'll watch my back so as not to be "virtually" assaulted by the moderator.
The reason we have separate forums is because we are into the discussions on a serious level and don't want to be bombarded with "drivel". This way regardless of what "area" your interested in you won't have to wade thru "spam" to get the information your interested in. Each Forum has different Moderators and each forum also has it's own rules and allowances. If you want to "chat" and make "Smack talk and "Trash" post it accordingly into the proper forum. Please, I welcome you to get involved with the discussions, but do so on an intellectual level. If you can't do that then I recommend www.genespage.com or www.arkytrash.com.
Hagar! That was downright professional...... or may I dare say......... professorial.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

cajunrebel wrote:
I've had my laugh for the day!!! Good stuff.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

felicianareb wrote:
Hagar wrote:
Hagar! That was downright professional...... or may I dare say......... professorial.

USCreb learned me good! Huh?
Later,
Hagar
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Hagar wrote:
felicianareb wrote:
Hagar wrote: The reason we have separate forums is because we are into the discussions on a serious level and don't want to be bombarded with "drivel". This way regardless of what "area" your interested in you won't have to wade thru "spam" to get the information your interested in. Each Forum has different Moderators and each forum also has it's own rules and allowances. If you want to "chat" and make "Smack talk and "Trash" post it accordingly into the proper forum. Please, I welcome you to get involved with the discussions, but do so on an intellectual level. If you can't do that then I recommend www.genespage.com or www.arkytrash.com.

USCreb learned me good! Huh?
If you can't read and comprehend the site's index to determine on which board you should post a particular matter, then you don't need to be on this board. Or reproducing, for that matter.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

Hagar wrote:USCreb learned me good! Huh?
Grasshopper, you make the Sensei proud.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
rebelcentaur
Banned

Well, I guess that I'll just get my tubes tied. I guess when I saw football there at the top of the list, I should have looked further down at the 82 other topic boards you guys use to communicae so that you will have to never leave the house. Rebel Teens? Is that how you go aout getting dates? You guys really are a bunch of losers. Have fun playing on your computers, I'm outta here.