that is all
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

LSU unter alles...
fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Way to go Rebs! Turn it on in 2nd half, beat the hell out of LSWho!
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

fastbrk4 wrote:Way to go Rebs! Turn it on in 2nd half, beat the hell out of LSWho!
Ditto
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

For 6'7", Holloway plays a lot bigger.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

and we gave it away
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Yeah, way to implode, Rebels.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

up by 8 with 12 minutes to go...scoreless for the next 9 minutes. Hold them the whole game with a zone...switch to man to man during this 12 minute collapse.

wow
Chucky_38
All American
All American

No shame in it. They are a much, much better team. We played well and kept it respectable. All you can ask.

Now we have 4 of our last 6 at home. And one of the road games is against an awful, terrible Arkansas team. We need to win at least 3 more.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

But why randomly change to a man coverage that has proved ineffective all season?
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Chucky_38 wrote:No shame in it. They are a much, much better team. We played well and kept it respectable. All you can ask.

Now we have 4 of our last 6 at home. And one of the road games is against an awful, terrible Arkansas team. We need to win at least 3 more.
CHOKES are never respectable.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
done

parrotreb wrote: CHOKES are never respectable.
I don't think that "respectable" is a word you will hear in many conversations concerning our current basketball program...on or off the court..
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote: CHOKES are never respectable.
I don't think that "respectable" is a word you will hear in many conversations concerning our current basketball program...on or off the court..
Choking on the road is okay in my book. Because most teams that come in to the Tad Pad choke as well. Thats bastketball. Its not easy to win on the road. Our loss to LSU at home was sad. But as I said, they are the best team in the SEC.

As for our program being respectable...I think its great! We have only lost 3 games at home under AK. I don't care about his problems off the court. I just want to win games baby! And even with all our injuries we are still in position to be 8-8 in SEC play! That is a remarkable coaching job.

Those are my opinions anyway. I have been wrong many times.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!