Defense?

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

We don't need no stinkin' defense. In case you missed it we just beat Arkansas in overtime 98-93 in a game where we played without Huertas. Terrico Christ...I mean White had 28. Great win for the Rebels, let's close it out strong against MSU.

Also, Kentucky...haha
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

You know it is tough to win on the road even against one of the wost SEC teams. I wish we could get a couple of more wins this year for momentum into next year. Recruiting is doing well and we have a boat load of talent on the team already so the future looks bright.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Yeah last night was great win. We should not have lost to Bama but we made up for it last night. I am hopeful we can beat State and make a little run in the NIT.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

You always need defense...... whether it's used is another matter.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

felicianareb wrote:You always need defense...... whether it's used is another matter.
I'm fully aware of that. I was just making light of the fact that it was nowhere to be found in that game.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

MtownRebel wrote:
felicianareb wrote:You always need defense...... whether it's used is another matter.
I'm fully aware of that. I was just making light of the fact that it was nowhere to be found in that game.
No problem.
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

I love the win it was a good one just wish I got to see it. Looked like it would have been an exciting game to watch.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”