Terrico White SEC Freshman of the Year

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

shocker.

I hope he makes All-America second team at least, too.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
Goroth

was there really no good freshman in the league?
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Goroth wrote:was there really no good freshman in the league?
Yes there was.

Terrico White.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

dgmcdowe wrote:shocker.

I hope he makes All-America second team at least, too.
I'm surprised you say shocker. I thought he played really well especially after we reached the half way point in the season. I think he's going to be a really good player for us come next year. I know the seasons not even over yet but I'll tell you one thing I'm ready for next year already cause we're going to be good.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I'm almost positive he was being sarcastic. Yes, he was being sarcastic.
done

He is a special talent. I hope he learns to use those God given abilities to make those around him better and involve them in the game and also become an even better defensive player.

I am not sure he has the right staff to make him that type of player, but I hope so because he is certainly special athletically.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

MtownRebel wrote:I'm almost positive he was being sarcastic. Yes, he was being sarcastic.

NNNnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww.......
L. S. WHO?
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Great! He deserves it.