Rebels playing a great game in Tampa.

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Right after the the half, this game against the wildcats is tied 38-38.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I was worried about missing this game becuase I have to turn in a mid-term, but we're down 9 right now so it's looking like I won't miss anything.
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Haha, we need to get to Rev early so that we can pick up the Martindale wifi and keep up to date, Mtown.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
blueribbon
Water Boy
Water Boy

I thought Ole Miss played a wonderful game!!!! Hope you get invited to the NIT.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
cajunrebel

Poor taste. . .goodbye.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

blueribbon wrote:I thought Ole Miss played a wonderful game!!!! Hope you get invited to the NIT.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Very classy, mental midget.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I'm glad a guy paying his coach 3 million dollars, or whatever his annual salary is, can come here and talk trash when his team may be NIT bound.

Kentucky basketball ain't anything special anymore, Cat fans.