Kentucky 2

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Nice 3rd inning. Rebs score 6 and lead 6-1.

Why is there no radio broadcast in Memphis today?????
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'm in BFE and can't pick up anything either. This sucks.
Updates please.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:I'm in BFE and can't pick up anything either. This sucks.
Updates please.
10- 1 after 7 innings.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

103.3 in Meridian carries the games in Central MS.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

10-1 after 8. Goforth doing a good job in relief. Good to see one from Neshoba County making good. Had one fast ball clocked at 96.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

final 10-3 . 2 unearned runs on an error from 2nd base.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebelliousb wrote:final 10-3 . 2 unearned runs on an error from 2nd base.
Thanks dude.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

That was a fun game.
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Great win, Pom was tough and after the stomach virus, even more impressive.

Is there anywhere to listen to the games online without charge? I tried yesterday and had no luck. Alabama has free online games, as does LSU. Why not us? We're constantly a top 20 baseball team and anyone outside of MS has a difficult time hearing us. Sometimes it's even difficult to find us on a station in MS.
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Redbluedude wrote:Great win, Pom was tough and after the stomach virus, even more impressive.

Is there anywhere to listen to the games online without charge? I tried yesterday and had no luck. Alabama has free online games, as does LSU. Why not us? We're constantly a top 20 baseball team and anyone outside of MS has a difficult time hearing us. Sometimes it's even difficult to find us on a station in MS.
somebody should convince those in power (and those with whom we do business) that the minimal amounts they collect can't compare to the number of fans who walk away from their outrageous fleecing of the average Rebel...and potential Rebel. We will spend millions of dollars advertising the O M package and then charge fees for the same exposure.
Heath
All American
All American

Redbluedude wrote:Great win, Pom was tough and after the stomach virus, even more impressive.

Now that basketball is virtually over, they are starting to have some SEC baseball games on XM radio, if you have one. They had LSU and UGA on yesterday (Saturday). I think they will have many more coming up (or they did last year anyway). I bought a Pioneer INNO last year to get the football games, and I really like it. It is a little portable XM radio that you can also mount in your vehicle and take it out and use it like a walkman. It also is an MP3 player and you can record songs off the XM radio that you hear. It is really cool and the XM subscription is only about $12 per month. In my opinion, it is great. There is also a home setup for it that comes with a small antenna with a long cord that you can mount outside your home. The antenna is only about 2 inches by 2 inches.

d***, I sound like an XM employee or something. :lol:

But a great game for the Rebs. Now I feel really good about the sweep. It would be great if Arky and LSU would lose again today to put us within 1 game of Arky and above LSU (I think).
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Redbluedude wrote: Is there anywhere to listen to the games online without charge? I tried yesterday and had no luck. Alabama has free online games, as does LSU. Why not us? We're constantly a top 20 baseball team and anyone outside of MS has a difficult time hearing us. Sometimes it's even difficult to find us on a station in MS.
Just a thought, but maybe you should check out the baseball radio affiliates and google them. There might be a couple on the list who have live streams.
http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticl ... PSID=71090
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

olemissreb10 wrote:
Redbluedude wrote:
Just a thought, but maybe you should check out the baseball radio affiliates and google them. There might be a couple on the list who have live streams.
http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticl ... PSID=71090
Tried them all yesterday and I've tried them before. Many do not offer online broadcast and some of the ones that do, you hear their syndicated shows that normally come on at that time.

And for some reason, when I try the audio on SuperTalk MS or whatever it's called, the station out of Oxford, it knocks me offline. Every single time. Not sure what's up with that.
----Calkins