UNO midweek game

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Heath
All American
All American

Whew.....we won a close one. Morgan came in and gave up an unusual 2 hits 1 run scored in the top of the 9th. But, he closed it out. So, that is 7 in a row. not too bad.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

You're right. Consider that 2 of the Rebels 5 runs were unearned (3 errors committed by UNO on two back-to-back swings of the bat) and it's pretty huge.

Baker had a tough outing near the end of his night and showed why he's not pitching on Sundays like he did last season, but still a good outing for him. He made it...5 or 6 innings? Anyway he picked up the win and Morgan got the save. Henry pushed his hit streak out another game, so another "game within the game" success.

Good to win another one. Need a win tomorrow night too. I wonder if UNO's Ott, who came in and shut the Rebels down, is related to the LSU closer of the same name?
GO REBELS!!!
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

UNO isn't a gimme team, so I'd call this one of our better midweek wins.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner