Govenor's Cup

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Heath
All American
All American

oxfordrebel wrote:The Mayor's Trophy/Governor's Cup has been the highlight of pitchers. Who can forget a lowly Will Kline who could barely stay in a game more than 3 innings, then steps up with a monster game in the Mayor's Trophy. He goes on to become one of the top staff aces in the nation.

Buk had a tremendous night with a career high 11 strikeouts and was just in control of the hitters. It's just a shame that he's a SR this year. I sincerely hope he gets a good look by the Draft. I'm confident he'll be drafted, I just hope he goes as high as he deserves. Unfortunately his lack of big-time play due to injuries in the past will probably keep him from going very high.
Maybe his older brother can put in some good words for him.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Heath wrote:
oxfordrebel wrote:The Mayor's Trophy/Governor's Cup has been the highlight of pitchers. Who can forget a lowly Will Kline who could barely stay in a game more than 3 innings, then steps up with a monster game in the Mayor's Trophy. He goes on to become one of the top staff aces in the nation.

Buk had a tremendous night with a career high 11 strikeouts and was just in control of the hitters. It's just a shame that he's a SR this year. I sincerely hope he gets a good look by the Draft. I'm confident he'll be drafted, I just hope he goes as high as he deserves. Unfortunately his lack of big-time play due to injuries in the past will probably keep him from going very high.
Maybe his older brother can put in some good words for him.
True that! But I don't think Ryan is playing right now...
GO REBELS!!!