Polynice 100%; Andy Kennedy Hosting GOP Mayor Fundraiser

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

First, from E.P's facebook page: Eniel Polynice sayn good news everybody i jus herd from the DOC that im 100 percent cleared ready 2 go hhhhaaaa S. E. C. other teams thats bad news 4 ya and the good luck 4 u is over its about that tyme 4 me two start trainning

Second,

I don't know whether to post this in basketball or general chat but if you're in Oxford on Tuesday, $100 a couple at the Downtown Grill gets you in at the Fundraiser Banquet Kennedy is hosting for Ken McCullough. If you vote on the right and want an excuse to meet AK and hopefully the next mayor, that's the place to be. Attire is business casual, and if you want more information PM me for the contact phone number.

This is relevant IMO because you rarely ever see a coach in any sport get involved politically.
We Are Ole Miss
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Amazingly, I was on the fence on who to vote for here in Oxford on June Second.

Now that I know that a man who drunkenly shouts racial slurs at taxi cabs is supporting McCullough, I know Ken is getting my vote.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
westsiderebel
Water Boy
Water Boy

Very surprised Kennedy would become involved in local Oxford politics. What in the world is he thinking?
GtownRebel
All American
All American

More than likely they go to the same church and Sunday school - friends - and he is hosting this for him. Nothing more.