HELP

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

ONE PITCH ONE HUGE SHOT!!!

MATT SMITH!
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

As a friend of mine just told me..."Matt Smith...I would birth his babies". ROFLOL

HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
Goroth

crazy up and down game that I was scared to watch the entire way. Probably was the only way for this game to really end. Such a good game and it was only game 1.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Redbluedude wrote:HELLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

WALK IT OFF BABAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

That was a huge win and such a huge way to win it. The Rebels too so many punches to the gut with timely hits and errors, yet they still fought back and won it. Really, Morgan's nose was symbolic of the entire team in this one. Every time they had the Cavs in check, back they stormed. An error here, an error there, just back and forth and kept getting knocked down.

No matter what happens this season, UVA is going to be scary good for at least 2 more season.
GO REBELS!!!
ReservoirReb
3rd String
3rd String

What can you say about this one? Morgan gutting it out with blood running down and out of his nose into his mouth. Mort running down the lead runner in the "no throw" run down. Matt Smith's shot. Wow!
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an
intolerable one." - Thomas Paine
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

ReservoirReb wrote:What can you say about this one? Morgan gutting it out with blood running down and out of his nose into his mouth. Mort running down the lead runner in the "no throw" run down. Matt Smith's shot. Wow!
That was Miller. Those short legs were moving!
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Remember, tomorrow's game is at 11 am. Be there, be loud, and be ready to send our guys off to Omaha!!
GO REBELS!!!
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

holy cow rebs win