Hornsby will NOT ever play for Ole Miss

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

We'll miss him, but Coach Nutt had to put this one to rest I guess. Hopefully with the other pleasant surprises this year, all will be fine at this position this year.

http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticl ... EM_ID=2600
jimbo_raley
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Well, I hope the kid squares himself away. Nutt made the only decision he could.
"I'm an over 40 victim of fate" Jimmy Buffett
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Memphis, aka transfer/convict U, is already going after him.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

we won't be playing against him. And he will fit right in up there (see basketball program).
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

This is the classic example of what to do to throw god given talent away! Hornsby is a very gifted athlete and this is the second team to kick him off. I just don't understand people like maurice clarett and jamar hornsby. The sky was the limit for these guys and they throw it away. Well good riddence, we don't need distractions like him on our team especially since our guys need to be focused on our high ranking and what we have to do to stay there.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

BobReb wrote:we won't be playing against him. And he will fit right in up there (see basketball program).
Football program has surpassed that. Odom, Heard, Hughes, Lance, Cullpepper...there are others that I can't remember.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

then I'm sure he will fit right in.
Too bad he wasn't wiser in his choices, but I must say, for his sake, that I hope he learns something from this, this time. I mean, two shots at playing for an SEC team? BLOWN.
Too bad. So sad. He could have done so much better.
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

BobReb wrote:then I'm sure he will fit right in.
Too bad he wasn't wiser in his choices, but I must say, for his sake, that I hope he learns something from this, this time. I mean, two shots at playing for an SEC team? BLOWN.
Too bad. So sad. He could have done so much better.
I wish the absolute best for the young man, but, doesn't Tig's apparent qualifcation
make this a null and void situation in football terms?
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Yes. And it is better. Ill take a four year player over a JUCO just about anyday of the week.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Ill take a four year player over a JUCO just about anyday of the week.
Especially one with his potential. Yes, much better.