SEC FB most hateable coaches

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

from Uga - who knew bulldawgs could be so witty?

http://media.www.redandblack.com/media/ ... 3173.shtml
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

UGA writes some great stuff. My absolute favorite will always be Auburn's "LSU fans smell like corn dogs."

Also, I completely disagree with this. Maybe because we are on the winning side of Meyer, but I just don't find him hate-able. Even when he walked out of the Vaught with a close win in '08, he was nothing but respectable, Saban called us Trashy.

Saban is by far the most hate-able.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

satan i mean saben and kiffin should be tied for the most hateable. i cant stand either. and kiffin just got here.
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

I have to go with Saban. I watched all the SEC coaches media day interviews and I can honestly say that most of them seemed like fun, likeable guys. I would play for Nutt and Mullen real quick. They just seem very personable. But Saban just seems like a cocky ace. It would be very hard for me to play for him over the other 11 guys.

And there is no better Christian representative head coach in the SEC than Mark Richt. Maybe in the nation.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
BrettInAtlanta
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

2. Lane Kiffin (Tennessee)
And he hasn't. Coached. A. Single. Game. Yet.
Hilarious. I love it.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~ Benjamin Franklin