Rebs 28
Tabbies 10

Is it Sunday yet??
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

Ole Miss-45
Memphis-14

We jump out to a 28-7 (Snead 2 TD passes, Bolden 1 TD, McCluster 1 TD) lead at the half, throttle down a bit in the 3rd, but still manage another 10 points (another McCluster TD, Shene FG); liberally sub in the 4th quarter, scoring another TD (Stanley gets 1st TD pass of career) but allow a junk TD.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
deadheadrebel
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

as long as we win by 16, I don't care :D
Hotty Toddy!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

olemsdave76 wrote:Ole Miss-45
Memphis-14

We jump out to a 28-7 (Snead 2 TD passes, Bolden 1 TD, McCluster 1 TD) lead at the half, throttle down a bit in the 3rd, but still manage another 10 points (another McCluster TD, Shene FG); liberally sub in the 4th quarter, scoring another TD (Stanley gets 1st TD pass of career) but allow a junk TD.
Like your script, please send it to Nutt for immediate production. 1 small edit: no junk TD. What a FUN game that would be! :)
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

As a certain internet pseudo-celebrity posted on another board:

Elvis was born here - 42

Elvis OD'd here - 7
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Just by reading what these memphis players are saying i'm getting more and more convinced that this may be a dog fight, im worried we won't cover the spread......we come out a little slow and go into half up 17-10....

Final score- Olemiss-31 memphis-20
TNreb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Rebs - 42

Tigers - 17
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

jrebel87 wrote:Just by reading what these memphis players are saying i'm getting more and more convinced that this may be a dog fight, im worried we won't cover the spread......we come out a little slow and go into half up 17-10....

Final score- Olemiss-31 memphis-20

what do you expect them to say, that since we are gonna walk all over them they might as well just go through the motions. regardless of what they say, it doesn't make up for their lack of experience on the OL and DL, as well defiencies in their secondary. We aren't going into this game lightly. Our team has been hyped, but with that hype has come questions of whether or not they belong in the top 10. They are on a mission to answer those questions in the affirmative and it starts Sunday.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

well come ready to play. 41-13. I hope that I get to see alot of the 3 #3 WRs to find out who takes the crown as #3 WR. Also really excited to see LBs Shackleford and Kight and how good Johnny Brown can be. I loved him 2 years ago and was almost sure he was gonna beat out kendrick Lewis but I was wrong.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

Ole Miss - 1000

Memphis - negative 8
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Check this analysis of the game:

Ole Miss vs Memphis:
Houston Nutt leads Ole Miss into 2009 with high expectations. The Rebels are considered a contender in the SEC West this year.
Jevan Snead is back at QB to lead the Rebels and may be the best pure passer in the league. Wide receiver Dexter McCluster moved to tailback after the midway point of the 2008 season and led all rushers. Shay Hodge returns as the leading receiver after hauling in 8 touchdown receptions last year. the offensive line should be fine but lacks depth.
Senior Greg Hardy returns to anchor the defensive line. Senior Patrick Trahan leads the linebackers in what should be a solid group. The secondary struggled a year ago and the Rebels look for improvement there this season. Kendrick Lewis returns at free safety and has All-SEC potential.
Memphis should contend for the C-USA title in 2009. Arkelon Hall returns at QB for the Tigers. 1,000-yard rusher Curtis Steele anchors the rushing attack. Duke Calhoun and Carlos Singleton are two of the best receivers in conference USA. The offensive line must replace four starters.
The defensive line is solid and returns a lot of experience in Jada Brown, Steven Turner, Greg Terrell and Josh Weaver. The Tigers may have the best core of linebackers in the schools history with Winston Bowens, Greg Jackson and Jeremy Longstreet. Former SEC talent is also on hand with former LSU linebacker Derrick Odom and ex-Mississippi State player Jamon Hughes. Former Auburn defensive back DeRon Furr comes in to try and help bolster the Tigers secondary.
Ole Miss-27
Memphis-17