IS THE GAME ON DISH NETWORK?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

go4it24
Water Boy
Water Boy

anybody know if the game will be on dish network, there(SELA) website says it will be on channell 421 on dish, but i dont even have a 421, what the heck..........
cajunrebel

it's on ESPN Gameplan.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
03rebs

I have DishNetwork, but I only get CSNMA here in VA and not FoxSports. I would suspect that 421 is an ESPN Alternate channel for their Game Plan package. You can purchase just one week for like $20-25, and get all games through Sat night.
Forward Rebels!
done

03rebs wrote:I have DishNetwork, but I only get CSNMA here in VA and not FoxSports. I would suspect that 421 is an ESPN Alternate channel for their Game Plan package. You can purchase just one week for like $20-25, and get all games through Sat night.
I have the season ESPN Gameplan package...and not being in the southeast it is worth every penny. If there is an SEC game on anywhere I get it.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:
03rebs wrote:I have DishNetwork, but I only get CSNMA here in VA and not FoxSports. I would suspect that 421 is an ESPN Alternate channel for their Game Plan package. You can purchase just one week for like $20-25, and get all games through Sat night.
I have the season ESPN Gameplan package...and not being in the southeast it is worth every penny. If there is an SEC game on anywhere I get it.
Couldn't live without it up here in Virginia
Some Random Dude
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

I think it is free on ESPN 360
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
Planodoc
Water Boy
Water Boy

It's liasted as being on CSS in the Memphis paper.

Doc
tool_army
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Supposedly I'm going to get the game on Cox Sports TV here in Northwest Arkansas. It will also be shown in parts of Louisiana on CST.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

OMNOB wrote:I think it is free on ESPN 360
yes it is. I gotta work but Ill have it up. Might watch UL/UK game but I could honestly care less
done

Yes, but that is hit and miss depending on who your internet provider is.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

upon the level of service you have. It will be on CSS, which I get through Metrocast ( I know, it ain't so great in some ways, but I have everything through it far cheaper than I had before seperate). I'm gonna set up my DVR to record it before I leave. Anyway, another person who has Metro doesn't get the channel (CSS) it will be on.
So I guess if you have absolute basic, you won't get it.
RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Surely Justin.tv or someone will have it streaming...

Later,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:
Yes, but that is hit and miss depending on who your internet provider is.
I am lucky enough to live in Atlanta (which is a LARGE market) and have AT&T (Atlanta based) as my ISP.

So, yeah, me, my girl, SELA and Ole Miss are gonna do date night right here.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

i had to renew my xm radio today so i could hear the games i miss while at work. i am missing todays because our high school game got cancelled last night due to lightning. guess i will be in the car with the radio on tonight. Hotty Toddy!
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.