loved Jevan's tweet

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

from earlier today...

great practice today expect GREAT things thursday night...game 7:30 espn everyone watch

:D we will be :x
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

link?
Don't try to teach a pig to sing. They'll call you silly names and get all bitter about head coach.
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Twitter.com?

Not trying to be smart, jus sayin'.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

done

Wish he wasn't twittering...focus, focus, focus....
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

OMNOB wrote:Twitter.com?

Not trying to be smart, jus sayin'.
Well yeah but saying "twitter.com" is like saying "his myspace is at myspace.com." No duh. There are millions of twitter accounts, many of which are fake (there are like 10 Shaqs).
Don't try to teach a pig to sing. They'll call you silly names and get all bitter about head coach.
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I have a twitter account named Josue Antonio Johnson. That don't make me him.

I'm sorry, I'm not a trusting soul. The only way I believe that this is his twitter account is if I see him personally advertising it. Sorry Im cenical.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
done

JoeRebel wrote:I have a twitter account named Josue Antonio Johnson. That don't make me him.

I'm sorry, I'm not a trusting soul. The only way I believe that this is his twitter account is if I see him personally advertising it. Sorry Im cenical.
Me too...heck I'm not only cenical...I'm cynical even :lol:

sorry joe, couldn't resist buddy
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JoeRebel wrote:I have a twitter account named Josue Antonio Johnson. That don't make me him.

on the OM net see above