Scout Team
Scout Team

"Drink more, feel better." - Jimmy Buffett
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Abner's - 31
Bojangles - 27
Don't try to teach a pig to sing. They'll call you silly names and get all bitter about head coach.
jimbo_raley
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

38-17 Ole Miss
"I'm an over 40 victim of fate" Jimmy Buffett
------------------

SwineFlew wrote:Houston Dale Nutt doesn't know how to play as a favorite.....you guys will see in due time...

SC - 21
OM - 13
Can we have a zero tolerance policy for trolls today?

Ban this fool.
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

I firmly second that notion.
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.
done

SwineFlew wrote:Houston Dale Nutt doesn't know how to play as a favorite.....you guys will see in due time...

SC - 21
OM - 13
Congrats on your passing yards last week. You guys finally got what you wanted!!!

BTW, did y'all win?

Crawl back into your pigpen...your odor is fouling up the glory of this beautiful day!

That reminds me I need to check on my pork chops. Mmmmmm...nothing like devouring some fried dead swine on Gameday. Later Wilburrrrr!
cajunrebel

Sasquatch wrote:

SC - 21
OM - 13
Can we have a zero tolerance policy for trolls today?

Ban this fool.
Yes we can and yes I did. He will not be back. Lesson (again) to all pig fans. We don't want your opinion on Coach Nutt. We've heard it all before, so keep it over at Hogville.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
------------------

Little piggie, if you keep parroting the same crap we've been hearing ad nauseum from pig fans (and none of it has been proven to be even remotely true) since we hired Coach Nutt nearly two years ago, you won't be on this SEC board very long.

So I suggest you find a new shtick or I assure you that the heavy hand of bannation will be swift and severe.

Edited to add:

Well, bye-bye little piggie...what did i tell you?

And many thanks to the Cajun.
memphisplaya
Water Boy
Water Boy

I am an LSU fan, and I post on an LSU MB alot and the hog fans there are the most delusional bunch.
All we hear is we have a heisman front-runner, best TE, best WR, best backup QB, and best group of RB. Oh and how much the West is gonna fear Mallet(he is good don't get me wrong). Hog fans really need to take a good look at thier team(mainly your defense) your no where near ready to talk smack or criticize another teams coach and play calling. In fact have any of Petrino teams ever even played defense?
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

memphisplaya wrote:I am an LSU fan, and I post on an LSU MB alot and the hog fans there are the most delusional bunch.
All we hear is we have a heisman front-runner, best TE, best WR, best backup QB, and best group of RB. Oh and how much the West is gonna fear Mallet(he is good don't get me wrong). Hog fans really need to take a good look at thier team(mainly your defense) your no where near ready to talk smack or criticize another teams coach and play calling. In fact have any of Petrino teams ever even played defense?
funny thing is....they haven't even played against a good defense yet. Mullet is going to get thrown around like rag doll against bama's D.
Rule #1.......Don't panik