Game ON

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Uberhog
Water Boy
Water Boy

Sasquatch wrote:Mods, a little help please.
whats wrong.....im just here to gloat a little......but most of all try and console and show you the light
guitarguy
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

We should have gone for Patrino
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You hog trolls are some classless pu$$ies....much like our pu$$y offensive line. Go away and come back when you actually have a football team.

We're overrated and it has nothing to do with Nutt.

Congrats cocks.
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

Whatever.... coaching cost us this game.whether it be head or offensive.we were out coached.
RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Well, I see the insane trash from Arkansas has arrived. Go back to your padded cells.
Goroth

Uberhog wrote:
whats wrong.....im just here to gloat a little......but most of all try and console and show you the light
and your out
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Snead was overhyped. We were overhyped as a team.
We got outcoached, outplayed... I felt like I was watching Cutcliffe's offense last series play action 3rd and 12... Really? Then coming out of the timeout we have 12 men on the field... Doesnt make sense but as we chant before games; we are, Ole Miss...

Hats off to the D and Dex we pretty much suck everywhere else.
HawgsandDawgs
Banned

Help getting rid of me?? Nutt has made every QB he has ever coached, worse......

Matt Jones, should have been a receiver, Nutt ran off Tavaris Jackson, yeah the NFL QB.

Nutt ran off a 8-0 Mitch Mustain (to USC-W), why? Because Mitch called him a dork in some book while he was in High School.

You have no idea what you are dealing with in regards to Nutt. Snead will only look worse and worse under Nutt. Snead is/was a really good QB, best in the SEC........well until we unleashed Ryan Mallet.
------------------

Well, maybe we'll have Snead for another year after all.
guitarguy
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Ole Miss Overated will be the headlines. Everything sucked. THe players werent ready. The coaches must have been smoking pot or something. I hope Snead makes his grades and gets a degree.

We got creamed by the cream puffs of the SEC
Goroth

MageeRebel425 wrote:Snead was overhyped. We were overhyped as a team.
We got outcoached, outplayed... I felt like I was watching Cutcliffe's offense last series play action 3rd and 12... Really? Then coming out of the timeout we have 12 men on the field... Doesnt make sense but as we chant before games; we are, Ole Miss...

Hats off to the D and Dex we pretty much suck everywhere else.
I was hoping they would run the ball on 3rd and 12. We know they are going for it on 4th down if they don't make it. We also know that SC won't be bringing many at the QB. So should be an easy 5 or more yards.
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

I feel sick. I drank the kool-aid and now I have to throw up. We have got to do what Florida did last year and bounce back from this.[/img]
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

HawgsandDawgs wrote:
Help getting rid of me?? Nutt has made every QB he has ever coached, worse......

Matt Jones, should have been a receiver, Nutt ran off Tavaris Jackson, yeah the NFL QB.

Nutt ran off a 8-0 Mitch Mustain (to USC-W), why? Because Mitch called him a dork in some book while he was in High School.

You have no idea what you are dealing with in regards to Nutt. Snead will only look worse and worse under Nutt. Snead is/was a really good QB, best in the SEC........well until we unleashed Ryan Mallet.
You are playing Bama saturday go talk to somebody who gives a *beep* about that game and while your at it go f*** yourself..
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

mascott wrote:I feel sick. I drank the kool-aid and now I have to throw up. We have got to do what Florida did last year and bounce back from this.[/img]
Snead is not tebo...
guitarguy
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

This could have been our year as we are loaded on talent thanks to that crazy cajun but NOOO.