Don't worry Bad---just another jerk to ban

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

What a disgrace most of that fanbase has become. Sad that people could become so deranged.----Sorry, I meant for this to be posted in the string where Badmotorfinger was responding to the jerk from Arkansas.
cajunrebel

I banned and deleted him. I wish they would all just stay away. Why don't they understand that we do not care for their opinion in any way shape or form? Shoo pig.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
------------------

I wonder just how many pig fans have been banned here since Coach Nutt was hired?
Goroth

I kinda don't mind there input at times. Of course not the completely negative rub it in your face kind. Otherwise just gives some material to throw in there faces when things do go well. Which hopefully is a lot more.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

sorry about that guys. I normally wouldn't have responded but didn't have much else to do working late night.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
HawgSauce
Water Boy
Water Boy

cajunrebel wrote:I banned and deleted him. I wish they would all just stay away. Why don't they understand that we do not care for their opinion in any way shape or form? Shoo pig.
I was hoping this was a place where civilized SEC fans could go to discuss their respective teams without all the "U SUK UR gay R NOT R2" stuff. But if you're serious about ALL hog fans leaving I'll gladly hit the door. I can't say I blame you after all the BS posted on here since Nutt was hired. HOGS just got crushed today much to the delight of most here I'm sure. Was not expecting a win, just a closer game than last years' 49-14 blowout. BAMA is the real deal and fully expect them to get SEC crown, maybe more...
"I'm addicted to placebos; I'd quit but it wouldn't make a difference."
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Buh-bye.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

HawgSauce wrote:
cajunrebel wrote:I banned and deleted him. I wish they would all just stay away. Why don't they understand that we do not care for their opinion in any way shape or form? Shoo pig.
I was hoping this was a place where civilized SEC fans could go to discuss their respective teams without all the "U SUK UR *beep* R NOT R2" stuff. But if you're serious about ALL hog fans leaving I'll gladly hit the door. I can't say I blame you after all the BS posted on here since Nutt was hired. HOGS just got crushed today much to the delight of most here I'm sure. Was not expecting a win, just a closer game than last years' 49-14 blowout. BAMA is the real deal and fully expect them to get SEC crown, maybe more...
It is a place where civilized SEC fans can come and have some fun and debate and even get a jab in. IF your intentions prove to be the continued virtual stalking of your former coach...that's when it gets almost creepy like some kind of sexual spurned lover relationship that requires court intervention....and that's when it's time to go.
HawgSauce
Water Boy
Water Boy

OMNOB wrote:Buh-bye.
Fine. Have a nice life. Good luck the rest of the season. OUT
"I'm addicted to placebos; I'd quit but it wouldn't make a difference."
Goroth

I don't see the point in running off everyone. If we could get a few people from each team posting in here from time to time. It might feel like a real football board.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:I don't see the point in running off everyone. If we could get a few people from each team posting in here from time to time. It might feel like a real football board.
i thought this one had the potential to make it work for a while...and he says his Bro-n-law has season tickets to OM
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

It can't work. Too much "toil and trouble" "boil and bubble" S***, for that to work.

I wish that might work, but when you have a let down like we have had happen, I am not sure that you can really asertain good "SEC" fans.

I know I have been brow beaten to death from outside fans that would never show their faces at an oppositions board.

Again, as always, jus' sayin'.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson