Good luck

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

fanoffootball
Water Boy
Water Boy

Hey Rebel fans, wanted to wish you good luck this weekend against Bama. I am a Hog fan, BUT, I love Nutt. He will always hold a special place in my heart because of what he did for my nephew while he was in Iraq, and for accepting a note from my little foster daughter while coming through the walk through, before a game a few years ago. The wife and I almost ordered tickets for the game this year. Wish we had, heard the Grove is beautiful. I don't blame the Ole Miss fans for getting upset with some of the Hog fans. Please know, that not all Hog fans are like this. It's sad when a handful of fans can make a whole fanbase look "small."

Hopefully in two years, we can make the trek to The Grove and meet some Ole Miss faithfuls. Good luck Saturday!
rebeloni
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Very Nice Post...Please post again soon
cajunrebel

fanoffootball wrote:Hey Rebel fans, wanted to wish you good luck this weekend against Bama. I am a Hog fan, BUT, I love Nutt. He will always hold a special place in my heart because of what he did for my nephew while he was in Iraq, and for accepting a note from my little foster daughter while coming through the walk through, before a game a few years ago. The wife and I almost ordered tickets for the game this year. Wish we had, heard the Grove is beautiful. I don't blame the Ole Miss fans for getting upset with some of the Hog fans. Please know, that not all Hog fans are like this. It's sad when a handful of fans can make a whole fanbase look "small."

Hopefully in two years, we can make the trek to The Grove and meet some Ole Miss faithfuls. Good luck Saturday!
Welcome to the board. Good stories on Nutt that you shared. Football aside, he seems to genuinely care about people. As for football, good luck this weekend with Auburn, that should be a helluva offensive battle b/t the two. How will Gus be treated on his return?
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
fanoffootball
Water Boy
Water Boy

Have to say I love the quote. So true, so true...lol
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Stay and visit....great post.
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Very good post. Welcome to the board, stick around, and please, oh, please, don't end up a 'back, in Reb clothing....or something of that nature.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
fanoffootball
Water Boy
Water Boy

OMNOB wrote:Very good post. Welcome to the board, stick around, and please, oh, please, don't end up a 'back, in Reb clothing....or something of that nature.

I am a Hog fan, I already established that, but I do admire your coach, and I have heard great things about The Grove. Wish the wife and I could have made it this year. Good luck this weekend. Hope to see you fine folks on the Hill next year.
BigDeal
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
I Thank you.