OM vs. Bama predictions?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

badmotorfinger
All American
All American

tidenumber1 wrote:I see this as a low scoring game.
17-14 type and you can pick the winner cause I'm not sure who will win.

Roll Tide anyway though.
My thoughts dead on. I just have one favor to ask. Woudl you stick around for a while if you win to help us run the Arky trash off after the game?
Rule #1.......Don't panik
tidenumber1
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

You know that scum that spills out of the trash bag and gets on the trash can. That's called Arky Swine and that is hard to get rid of. Kind of like an STD.
They just love to beat a dead horse and bring up things with absolutely no relevance.

It's kind of like they lost their nut(s).
Chucky_38
All American
All American

tidenumber1 wrote:You know that scum that spills out of the trash bag and gets on the trash can. That's called Arky Swine and that is hard to get rid of. Kind of like an STD.
They just love to beat a dead horse and bring up things with absolutely no relevance.

It's kind of like they lost their nut(s).
That my friend is an example of a PERFECTLY executed Nutt joke. Well done! :D
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Pat Dye was on Finebaum this morning. He said "Mississippi" would not be able to put 10 points up against Bama and that the Tide will score at least 40 on the Rebels. :roll:
skippy17
Water Boy
Water Boy

I like a few other people feel that this is going to be a VERY close game. For those of you who are saying that Ole Miss is gonna get blown out, I am kind of questioning the reasoning I mean "Coach" O even found a way to keep this game within only a few points. I think the nation will be suprised when Ole Miss beats Bama.

Ole Miss: 24

Bama : 21

I think Shene kicks the game winning field goal in the last seconds of the game.

I have the same feeling that I did the weekend that we went into Florida last year , I ( although some of you may not believe me ) told all my friends that we were going to upset Florida. I think Ole Miss shows up this weekend and the nation sees why Ole Miss deserved to be ranked as high as it was .

HOTTY TODDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

skippy17 wrote:I like a few other people feel that this is going to be a VERY close game. For those of you who are saying that Ole Miss is gonna get blown out, I am kind of questioning the reasoning I mean "Coach" O even found a way to keep this game within only a few points. I think the nation will be suprised when Ole Miss beats Bama.

I think Shene kicks the game winning field goal in the last seconds of the game.

I have the same feeling that I did the weekend that we went into Florida last year , I ( although some of you may not believe me ) told all my friends that we were going to upset Florida. I think Ole Miss shows up this weekend and the nation sees why Ole Miss deserved to be ranked as high as it was .

Can I get an Amen? The Right Reverend pulls off another upset....and down go the goalposts.
"Drink more, feel better." - Jimmy Buffett
RebMom
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

LCW wrote:
skippy17 wrote:I like a few other people feel that this is going to be a VERY close game. For those of you who are saying that Ole Miss is gonna get blown out, I am kind of questioning the reasoning I mean "Coach" O even found a way to keep this game within only a few points. I think the nation will be suprised when Ole Miss beats Bama.

My family about ran me out of town last yr the week before FL game....'cause I kept telling them Rebs were gonna pull that one out!!! I had a "bad" feeling of us bombing on nat'l TV before the SC game this yr...and this week I know it's gonna take a well played, no mistakes, full 4 quarters...but I say THE REBS WIN!!! Still feel it will be close, within 7 points....gonna be a nailbiter & the Vaught is gonna be loud & rocking! Can't wait! ROLL THE TIDE BACK TO BAMA!

Can I get an Amen? The Right Reverend pulls off another upset....and down go the goalposts.
I'm a Marilyn...but it's not Monroe!
FORWARD REBELS --mj--
tidenumber1
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Chucky_38 wrote:Pat Dye was on Finebaum this morning. He said "Mississippi" would not be able to put 10 points up against Bama and that the Tide will score at least 40 on the Rebels. :roll:

You can't blame him he was at Augbarn too long.
I just don't see either team putting up a lot of points.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

But here's my opinion.
Ole Miss will either hit it's stride, and win by 14...
OR they will not (offensively) and the D will wear down and we will lose by 20-30.
It's entirely up to the O (specifically the O-Line) and Jevan also, to finally catch up with a very good D. If not, hey,
EVEN SAMSON COULD GET TIRED...
Rebsrus
Water Boy
Water Boy

I'm praying that we pull this out!!

27 24 Ole Miss
Hotty Toddy!!
rebeloni
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I reserve the right to not say a word or make any predictions. Because I tend to use my heart when making predictions about the team I love, just to get stomped in the mud later.

So my prediction is the team with the most points wins...I just hope it's the one with a big river named after it.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeloni wrote:I reserve the right to not say a word or make any predictions. Because I tend to use my heart when making predictions about the team I love, just to get stomped in the mud later.

So my prediction is the team with the most points wins...I just hope it's the one with a big river named after it.
Ah, yeah...and the Red Sox have a shot too.... :roll: Just kidding.....

Catch the Dodgers game last night? I got in trouble for letting out a little "whoooop!!" past 1st grade bedtime.....teehee.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Signing off til Monday.

Looking forward to a great game, no injuries, and a Rebel victory.

Hotty Toddy...see you in the Grove and at the game.
"Drink more, feel better." - Jimmy Buffett
Bama Trey
Water Boy
Water Boy

Chucky_38 wrote:Pat Dye was on Finebaum this morning. He said "Mississippi" would not be able to put 10 points up against Bama and that the Tide will score at least 40 on the Rebels. :roll:
Pat doesn't know what he's talking about. This game will be close with the winner pulling it out in the 4th. I hope its Bama, but as I have told my friends since September, Ole Miss is scary good, and cannot be underestimated. NS knows this, and I believe he will have Bama ready. I hope its enough.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Mark May also said last night before the Nebraska/Mizzou game that Bama wins easily. We'll see...