Moderator: Rebel Security

guitarguy
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Take him out
umaa18
Water Boy
Water Boy

Snead can’t hit the short passes; he is throwing into double coverage and sometimes in triple coverage. 8 interceptions in the last 2 ball games, he is our opponents 12 player. Snead should be pulled and replaced for the next game, or until he can play in the league once again. Snead would have never played at Florida, and after watching Texas last night, he would have never played at Texas. In the last 2 ball games 8 interceptions. That my friend is stupid!!!! Our defense did a wonderful job, that’s the only bright side to Ole Miss Football right now. Nutt needs to wake up, smell the coffee, and give Billy Joe Tapp or one of the other 2 quarterbacks all the work this week in practice, put Snead on the bench, until he can prove he can play. We still have a lot of football ahead, but unless some changes on offence are made, it’s going to be a long season, and we will be sitting home for the holidays.
SooiePig
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

In fairness, the 'bama D is amazing. I made the trip to Tuscaloosa to watch the Hogs get beat and I was blown away by the size and speed 'bama had at every defensive position.

Mallett is the best QB Arkansas has had in decades (perhaps ever) and Saban's D made him look pedestrian.