Problems with the Log in using a BlackBerry

Computer related discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Deadman
Scout Team
Scout Team

Has anyone ever had problems logging into here with a BlackBerry?
When I try to Log in it does not go passed that screen now. I have been able to do it before but since this weekend it is like the Log in button is not active.

Deadman
rickochet2
Scout Team
Scout Team

Deadman wrote:Has anyone ever had problems logging into here with a BlackBerry?
When I try to Log in it does not go passed that screen now. I have been able to do it before but since this weekend it is like the Log in button is not active.
I have never had any problems with my Sprint Curve.
I am on the golf course if the Rebels aren't on the field.
RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Works good with my blackberry, but you have to be careful on the password. It wants to capitalize, so if your password is "snoopy" it will start it off with an "S", backspace and clear it, then type it again. The next time it should be lower case.

Later,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
Deadman
Scout Team
Scout Team

Thanks RushB, but my password is capitalize. The problem is when I put in the email and password then click on Log In the progress bar at the bottom never comes up (like Requisition then Loading) it has worked in the past and works now in other places just not here. I hope to have internet at home soon and will be able to get logged in on the weekends and at night.

Deadman