Funereal Football

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

This game could get ugly. How many of these should we order for the visitors? www.sportsinthesouth.com
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hmmm, wonder what happens when this lsux fan gets to the Pearly Gates, only to see St Peter wearing an Ole Miss Rebels blue polo? U know what St Peter says, dont U? ....Thought so.

GTHLSU!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

There's some pretty funny stuff on that page other than the lsu picture. Lane Kiffin on the recruiting tail...I mean trail, and the map showing Auburn's location.
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Billy Cannon died and went to Heaven. When he got there, God gave him a tour of the place. God took him to Cannon's new home, a quaint house, on a green hill, with a picket fence and an LSU flag out front...

Then he looks up toward a mountain overlook-where he sees a mansion as big as could be. Beautifully presiding over the best view in Heaven, the house has a HUGE Ole Miss flag in the front.

Billy Cannon turns to God, and says "Sir, I know I had my problems on Earth. But you said I was forgiven...Why does Archie get a better house than I do?"

God replied, "That's not Archie's house...It's mine!"
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

dgmcdowe wrote:Billy Cannon died and went to Heaven. When he got there, God gave him a tour of the place. God took him to Cannon's new home, a quaint house, on a green hill, with a picket fence and an LSU flag out front...

Then he looks up toward a mountain overlook-where he sees a mansion as big as could be. Beautifully presiding over the best view in Heaven, the house has a HUGE Ole Miss flag in the front.

Billy Cannon turns to God, and says "Sir, I know I had my problems on Earth. But you said I was forgiven...Why does Archie get a better house than I do?"

Like that! :D
done

dgmcdowe wrote:Billy Cannon died and went to Heaven. When he got there, God gave him a tour of the place. God took him to Cannon's new home, a quaint house, on a green hill, with a picket fence and an LSU flag out front...

In the words of the late great Stan Torgerson...GOD IS A REBEL!!!