Villanova fan here

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rfc
Water Boy
Water Boy

really looking forward to our matchup tomorrow night. can you guys tell me a little about your team? I do know Chris Warren, and have been watching him since his frosh year...

a couple things about us

Mouphtaou Yarou our all-american true frosh big man left PR with a viral infection....we really need him on the inside but have done well so far.
Reggie REdding who is our best all-around guard is suspended for the 1st semester. not having him is huge because he's a lockdown defender

We may be 6th in the country but we are not the 6th best team right now....In Feb/Mar we will be that team.

can't wait for the best SEC Guard team vs the best Big EAst Guard team to match up....good luck

i'd give you a run down on our team besides my early excuses lol but not sure you guys care.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

You havent heard from anyone b/c we were busy skull dragging LSU in football.

We have three good/great guards in white, warren and polynice (who is also used a power forward). We drop some in the post but we have a couple of guys with good experince and phenom shot blocker. Can't wait for the game, drop by here during for our in game thread.