WANTED : REBELS TICKET STUB

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

KKATMAGG
Water Boy
Water Boy

I NEED ONE TICKET STUB FROM OLE MISS VS ALABAMA 2009...EMAIL KKATMAGG@AOL.COM OR SEND TO MARK 1531 BROOKSIDE RD MT OLIVE,ALA 35117THANKS :flip:
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

KKATMAGG wrote:I NEED ONE TICKET STUB FROM OLE MISS VS ALABAMA 2009...EMAIL KKATMAGG@AOL.COM OR SEND TO MARK 1531 BROOKSIDE RD MT OLIVE,ALA 35117THANKS :flip:
I have one for face value.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

KKATMAGG wrote:I NEED ONE TICKET STUB FROM OLE MISS VS ALABAMA 2009...EMAIL KKATMAGG@AOL.COM OR SEND TO MARK 1531 BROOKSIDE RD MT OLIVE,ALA 35117THANKS :flip:
You must be a scrapbooker 8)
Rule #1.......Don't panik
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

badmotorfinger wrote:
You must be a scrapbooker 8)
He shoulda went to the game. I keep meaningful ticket stubs..but only to games I attended.
KKATMAGG
Water Boy
Water Boy

I SOLD PROGRAMS AT THIS GAME AND COULD NOT FIND A TICKET STUB SO YES I NEED A TICKET STUB FOR SCRAPBOOK....MARK
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

KKATMAGG wrote:I SOLD PROGRAMS AT THIS GAME AND COULD NOT FIND A TICKET STUB SO YES I NEED A TICKET STUB FOR SCRAPBOOK....MARK

Here is the response I got from him for his recent flaming post...pre-banning... HAHAHA

HELLO...PLEASE REMOVE ME (KKATMAGG) FROM YOUR FORUMS....EVERY RESPONSE I GET IS STUPID AND I DO NOT WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH REDNECKS...ROLL TIDE

He is now banned and cannot delete his home address that he posted when he was looking for someone to send him that ticket stub...then he has the brilliance to ask to be removed from the forums...some folks just aren't too bright...some folks are just idiots.
Later,
Hagar
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:
KKATMAGG wrote:I SOLD PROGRAMS AT THIS GAME AND COULD NOT FIND A TICKET STUB SO YES I NEED A TICKET STUB FOR SCRAPBOOK....MARK

Here is the response I got from him for his recent flaming post...pre-banning... HAHAHA

HELLO...PLEASE REMOVE ME (KKATMAGG) FROM YOUR FORUMS....EVERY RESPONSE I GET IS STUPID AND I DO NOT WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH REDNECKS...ROLL TIDE

He is now banned and cannot delete his home address that he posted when he was looking for someone to send him that ticket stub...then he has the brilliance to ask to be removed from the forums...some folks just aren't too bright...some folks are just idiots.
LOL What, is he 12? :flip: