Long Island giving the Colts fits

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

come on Indy
Goroth

was a great first half. but the 2nd half was all colts. Now who is Payton playing in the super bowl
done

Goroth wrote:was a great first half. but the 2nd half was all colts. Now who is Payton playing in the super bowl
He will be wearing Wranglers....
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:
Goroth wrote:was a great first half. but the 2nd half was all colts. Now who is Payton playing in the super bowl
He will be wearing Wranglers....
I hope not......unless Drew Brees wears 'em. ;)
done

All this talk about Minnesota having to run the ball...did anybody really believe Brett favre from Kiln, MS was going to the dome to hand the ball off to a running back? Don't think the Saints can stop him and little throws still run the clock, so keep chunking it Brett!
done

Pass to set up the run! Perfect drive!
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Who dat?
done

ThunderReb wrote:Who dat?
"Dat" would be Peyton Manning and the Colts...if they don't turn the ball over like the Vikings they should score at will. Turnovers will give the Saints a chance..turnovers allow you to be outgained by 220 yards and still win.

Should be interesting.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:
ThunderReb wrote:Who dat?
"Dat" would be Peyton Manning and the Colts...if they don't turn the ball over like the Vikings they should score at will. Turnovers will give the Saints a chance..turnovers allow you to be outgained by 220 yards and still win.

Should be interesting.
At least he's not wearing Wranglers. :P

I assume you're not a Saints fan?

Me either, really....but you just HAVE to pull for a perennial under-dog team like NO. Man, if any team deserves something good to happen to them, its the Saints.

I lose no sleep either way.......