Size won't matter in NFL for speedy prospect McCluster

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Good read, thanks for sharing. BUT, the Eagles better not draft him....I'm not an Eagles fan. :evil:
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:Good read, thanks for sharing. BUT, the Eagles better not draft him....I'm not an Eagles fan. :evil:
yeah I thought the same thing :lol:
spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

Kiper was just on ESPN radio and stated that Mccluster's stock has climbed a lot. Said he could be a first rounder even with the right team.
done

spudhog wrote:Kiper was just on ESPN radio and stated that Mccluster's stock has climbed a lot. Said he could be a first rounder even with the right team.

Selfishly I kind of hate to hear that, because the Giants will go defense with that first pick..but was hoping they might snag Dex in the 2nd. Of course that would be great for him if he went in the 1st, because it would likely be late first which would most likely be with a better team.
Last edited by done on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

spudhog wrote:Kiper was just on ESPN radio and stated that Mccluster's stock has climbed a lot. Said he could be a first rounder even with the right team.
I've been thinking first round or early second. I think there's a lot of teams that would be justified taking him in the first though.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

It sucks to lose him but cant wait to see him in the NFL. Hopefully the Colts or the 9ers so I can watch him along with Willis.
done

BigTrev34 wrote:It sucks to lose him but cant wait to see him in the NFL. Hopefully the Colts or the 9ers so I can watch him along with Willis.
NO,Eli needs him more than Peyton or PWillie! I think Eli would be the perfect QB for him (ok so would Peyton but he needs to be a New York Football Giant!
spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

badmotorfinger wrote:
I've been thinking first round or early second. I think there's a lot of teams that would be justified taking him in the first though.
To me, he's a Percy Harvin type of weapon. We saw what he did for the Vikes offense. He needs to be in the right situation. He's not a 25-30 touch guy in the NFL IMO but, he can be a very good player.
done

spudhog wrote:
badmotorfinger wrote:
To me, he's a Percy Harvin type of weapon. We saw what he did for the Vikes offense. He needs to be in the right situation. He's not a 25-30 touch guy in the NFL IMO but, he can be a very good player.
I agree, but I will see your "very good" and raise to "great"....