Another Mascot Vote??

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:Dreyfuss is alive...Scheider passed in '08...I apologize to any of his family members visiting our forum...Robert Shaw has been gone for a while now...he would have been the coolest
I like the girl that the shark et m'self...
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

bbqit wrote:How bout a Brahman Bull? You could send that thing thru the other teams tunnel as they come out the door and scare the shiv out of them.

I like the bull, but state might bring back jackie to try and castrate it!
done

wildthang80 wrote:
bbqit wrote:How bout a Brahman Bull? You could send that thing thru the other teams tunnel as they come out the door and scare the shiv out of them.

I like the bull, but state might bring back jackie to try and castrate it!

Yea, and when we play State it might get distracted by the cows in the stands on the MSU side and wreak havoc!!!! 8O
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Then how bout a Clydesdale? Oh, and instead of paying royalties to Bud we allow them to donate to the athletic department in return for the free advertising they are getting.
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

I'll be voting no. No colonel, No mascot. Keep the colonel, change the chancellor.
We Are Ole Miss
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

mpzreb17 wrote:I'll be voting no. No colonel, No mascot. Keep the colonel, change the chancellor.

A FREAKIN MEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not agree more.
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

I've always thought that this thing could easily be settled by simply making Colonel Rebel black...
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

felicianareb wrote:I've always thought that this thing could easily be settled by simply making Colonel Rebel black...
I think I'm offended by this post.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

badmotorfinger wrote:
felicianareb wrote:I've always thought that this thing could easily be settled by simply making Colonel Rebel black...
I think I'm offended by this post.
Well even if you are not , someone out there is . GUARANTEED!
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I like that. Get a big red bull and name him Rebel 1 and go from there.
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

wpdrebel wrote:
mpzreb17 wrote:I'll be voting no. No colonel, No mascot. Keep the colonel, change the chancellor.

The fact that folks want to remove a Chancellor for issues involving a mascot show just how stupid and misguided our fan base is.
Don't try to teach a pig to sing. They'll call you silly names and get all bitter about head coach.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rrlynch wrote:
wpdrebel wrote:

The fact that folks want to remove a Chancellor for issues involving a mascot show just how stupid and misguided our fan base is.
When OM was a true power in football, COl Reb was just a drawing on your post card. There was no mascot on the sidelines. He was a twenty year experiment (out of over 100 years of football)...and during that 20 year period we were more famous for probation than wins. What exactly is it about an old man that gives the people a boner?
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I just located Col Reb. Retirement does that to you.

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

I only wish that all this commotion was, in fact, about Colonel Reb...
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

rrlynch wrote:
wpdrebel wrote:

I assure you rrlynch I am not stupid. I commend what the chancellor has done thus far except for throwing Col. Reb out. Just because the fans want Col. Reb back and rid of the fool that banished him does not make them stupid anymore than it does you stupid for wanting the Col. gone and Boone to stay. I would expect a comment like yours to come from a d*** state fan, not here. I have nothing more to say about the matter.
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.