Where are the Mods????

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

1-2
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
Burn
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Like most of us, they're probably hung over from yesterday. I'm a little surprised that the site doesn't have some sort of limit on how many new threads can be created in a day. I'm also surprised that anyone would waste a perfectly good Saturday night to vandalize a message board. Pretty pathetic and juvenile
Married An OM Girl
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

That moron -- whomever he was -- spent from 10:30 pm to 1:15 am vandalizing this board.......THEN he was back for about 30 minutes starting at 7 am! That is a dedicated d!@#head. The last time I had that much energy to dedicate to one subject was in the early nineties when Peruvian Marching Powder was still the rage.....
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I want that guys physical address...
manningesk
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

What did I miss? why's everyone so *beep*
rebangel
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I was so disgusted this morning when I got on this site and it seemed to take forever to get it cleaned up! While I am less than happy with the way the football season is going, I just can not imagine why someone thought it necessary to post the topics they did....hope they are no longer able to post on this site!!!!!
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Well...after last night it would take a lot to convince me that MOST of the arky fanbase are not backwoods, hillbilly, racist scumbags.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

I actually would have loved for some of the content to stay on so the rest of the SEC could see.
Rule #1.......Don't panik