Who's going to the Bama game?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

GoneToOxford
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

My friend offered a free ticket to the game (Bama alumni parents) and wants me to meet there. I can't pass up this opportunity. Anyone else making the drive to Tuscaloosa?
03rebs

I wish I could be there, but I'll have to settle on watching it on TV. I'll be there in spirit though.
Forward Rebels!
Chucky_38
All American
All American

I've never been treated as bad by any SEC fans as I have by Bama fans. And that was in The Vaught. I will never travel to Bryant-Denny.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
03rebs

Chucky_38 wrote:I've never been treated as bad by any SEC fans as I have by Bama fans. And that was in The Vaught. I will never travel to Bryant-Denny.

Never been to Red Stick, huh?
Forward Rebels!
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I would if I thought I could get a single ticket at face value. It's 3 hours to VHS and 2 or less and all interstae (except 7 miles) to Ttown.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Dang, am I going to be lone Rebel? Will be there around the 30 yard line. Never been to a game at BD but can't be worse than at Tiger he!!. I've lost two windshields there.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Go & enjoy the game, setting, etc...Can't make the run as I have other
commitments out in Indian Country (Oklahoma). However, will be at the HOG Academy to watch those Rebels put the Hogs in their place.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

03rebs wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote:I've never been treated as bad by any SEC fans as I have by Bama fans. And that was in The Vaught. I will never travel to Bryant-Denny.

Never been to Red Stick, huh?
Yep. Went there in '06. We were leading 20-7 in the 4th, lost 23-20 in overtime. No damage to our car, nothing thrown at us. We were teased and heckled, even mooned once, but it was all in good spirits. We gave as good as we got. It was a unique experience, but not at all the horror story I was warned about.

Nothing like leaving Vaught Hemingway Stadium after the '07 game against Bama while their fans get in my face and tell me "This is our stadium! Don't come back! We own you and your school boy!" Or when they come up in the Grove and say "Why are there no black people here? Oh wait, I forgot to look up." Or when they said "How do you guys sign black players while being the most racist school in the nation?"

They have continuously proved to be the most arrogant, obnoxious and rude fans I have ever encountered. LSU fans have never treated me like that.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Been to Bama the last 3 trips... You will hear sweet home Alabama about 400 times too many on the way to stadium but they arent close to LSU fans..
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Hey listen, i have 2 tickets and i don't want them to go to waste does anyone here want to go? All you have to do is give me your name and i'll put you on the football family list and i'll get a email telling me what gate you need to go to and you just show them your id and you get in. IF your interested go to the locker room and answer on my ticket post that i've created.

Check your messages.