The Official Ole Miss v. UT gameday thread.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

done

Now he is just risking masolis health. He looks like a deer in headlights. Our medical staff should be called on carpet as well
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Well, I expected to lose today. I did not expect a beating like that from a bad UT team. I have never seen a team look this bad in all my years watching Ole Miss football. I don't know what the solution is, but I know that I WILL NOT spend my money on season tickets to watch this crap next year. You can call us the Mississippi Black Bears and play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" if you want and I'll still be there cheering, but you better put a better product on the field if you want to keep me there.

We never recovered from that JSU loss. This whole season is an embarassment. I am very depressed about the state of our program. Losing to good teams is fine, but losses to JSU, Vandy and now an total demolishing by UT? Not acceptbable even by my standards. All I ask is that you win 5-9 games yearly and reamain competetive while beating the teams you should. We can't even do that apparently.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
rebangel
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I just hope that those Rebels who decide to stay home the Saturday after Thanksgiving do not give or sell their tickets to fans from TSDS!
Goroth

rebangel wrote:I just hope that those Rebels who decide to stay home the Saturday after Thanksgiving do not give or sell their tickets to fans from TSDS!
I wish all the Ole Miss fans would just sell there tickets to MSU fans. Let them just fill our stadium for us. No matter way to slap a dumb AD in the face than that. I hate to do it to the players. But a solid massege has to be laid out.
GoneToOxford
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I'm ready for this season to be over.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GoneToOxford wrote:I'm ready for this season to be over.
you're late
------------------

Goroth wrote:
rebangel wrote:I just hope that those Rebels who decide to stay home the Saturday after Thanksgiving do not give or sell their tickets to fans from TSDS!
I wish all the Ole Miss fans would just sell there tickets to MSU fans. Let them just fill our stadium for us. No matter way to slap a dumb AD in the face than that. I hate to do it to the players. But a solid massege has to be laid out.
Don't tempt me. After the game today, the thought of Ebaying my Egg Bowl tickets seriously crossed my mind. I sold a $50 pair of Egg Bowl tickets on Ebay for $230 Orgeron's last year, and my personal apathy level has nearly hit the same point it did then.
GoneToOxford
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Sasquatch wrote:
Goroth wrote:
Don't tempt me. After the game today, the thought of Ebaying my Egg Bowl tickets seriously crossed my mind. I sold a $50 pair of Egg Bowl tickets on Ebay for $230 Orgeron's last year, and my personal apathy level has nearly hit the same point it did then.
I can guarantee there will be more State fans than Ole Miss at the Egg Bowl. I don't know any students coming back for the game.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

It will be a home game for State. There will be 20,000 plus Bulldog fans there with 30,000 plus cowbells. They will drown us out and it will be a very embarassing game for us. We have a better chance of beating LSU than we do State.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

If we pull off the miracle upset over the mad hatter, I think we'll have "some" fan support since the game would have bowl implications. That said, I'm afraid this is State's year... again! It sux for us, but we've gotten worse throughout the season, I think JSU would beat us worse if we played them tomorrow.