Ok - Name the coach you wanted.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Leach, Rich Rod, Hudspeth Smart and Freeze No one else would have touched it. They will always say we got the guy we wanted all along. What else would you have them say? As long as they started at the top and worked their way down to Freeze, even if they didn't have the same top 5 , 6 7 or 8 as me...I'm ok with freeze.

Regardless it's done. be a rebel or find somewhere else to han out. Telling us you wanted someone else is one thing. Telling us who you wanted i s one thing. Taking it all the way to the egg bowl is unhealthy for anyone, anf=d what does it get you.

Get the FOI requests going if you must. Some people take lemons and make lemonade. Some make lemon pepper. And the world keeps turning.
RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

I did not want Leach or Tuberville - no way, no how. I didn't really want Fedora either, he's good, just not a fit for Ole Miss - and I don't care to steal from folks so close by.

I was ok with most others, but I will admit there were a few I don't understand why I didn't hear more about.

Apparently the admin goes through a company to contact the coaches. Agents want non-disclosure contracts to make sure their guy is protected, so it's all really quiet - that's why Mullen can say he hasn't talked to Penn State, when everyone KNOWS he has - but no one at Penn State is going to let it slip.

Maybe between the company that contacted coaches for us, and the non-disclosure, that's why I didn't hear more about my guys.

Later,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan