The new AD is going to be ...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

mascott
3rd String
3rd String

THE SKY IS FALLING......THE SKY IS FALLING.....
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Better :!:
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ah, another time honored ole miss tradition... sigh.
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

I liked Walker as a player and I don't know him as.a person so can't comment on that but I do know that Archie wants Walker to have the job and is recommending him. There is a reason for this that I won't air out on a public forum but if Walker is hired it is a HUGE mistake imo.
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

Rebchuck18 wrote:
1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:

yep that's what most Ole MIss fans think!!!
Expanded stadium, IPF, nicer facilities, etc. None of that would have happened without Archie...if this is in fact his choice and it turns out as bad as some think it will he has certainy earned the right to make a mistake and still be admired.

Look I hate the choice and think the whole "committe thing" might very well have been a ruse or a dog and pony show. But Archie has earned hs stature and earned the respect given to him....earned it....time and time again.

But God only made one perfect man....and none of us are him. We all make mistakes. His was probably accepting this gig. Think Freeze was probably the hire whether he was on the committee or not.
They did the dog and pony show for a mascot vote. Who's to say they didn't for the new coach? This is how Jones runs things. Archie may very well have been a pawn. Either way, now is no time for conspiracies or thinking the sky is falling. :roll:

Support Freeze and whoever the AD is to unite the fanbase, and if they pulled a ruse on us, the whole thing will come crashing down before they know it.
We Are Ole Miss
StrongRebel
2nd String
2nd String

cacreb2000 wrote:I liked Walker as a player and I don't know him as.a person so can't comment on that but I do know that Archie wants Walker to have the job and is recommending him. There is a reason for this that I won't air out on a public forum but if Walker is hired it is a HUGE mistake imo.
He is not Archie son.
RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

I like Walker - and I am not an "Archie can do no wrong" person, but I am a person that believes he is the highest profile Rebel out there that truly has our best interests at heart.

Thanks,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan