Game 2 - aTm

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

StrongRebel
2nd String
2nd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:I tell you what..after watching Charlie Liebrant's son pitch for FSU last night I am glad we didn't wind up in the Tallahassee regional.
True I told my State friend I was happy with Ole Miss' draw, and that I thought they had fallen into one of the toughest regional in the country besides the Columbia regional.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

I've been praying that we would at least have a shot to host the super regional if we made it but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. UCLA is 2-0 and has to be beaten twice to get eliminated. It would have been nice to go to another game in swayze field this season. Anyway, lets get it done today and then worry about the supers!
wmblanks
Water Boy
Water Boy

they were all cool in left field until we started winning.... kinda reminds me of State fans.
Moose
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

wmblanks wrote:they were all cool in left field until we started winning.... kinda reminds me of State fans.
Truer words were never spoken. State was originally Miss. A & M. Both schools have the exact same colors, both are ag schools. Both resent the flagship university of their respective states.
wmblanks
Water Boy
Water Boy

all that howdy stuff went out the window real quick. Also upon entering stadium "best atmosphere in college baseball" sign
Who are they trying to fool 4400 local people show, if we would have had that game at swayze yesterday 11-12k

A&M better step their program up a bit
Moose
Heath
All American
All American

State's going home. Just lost to Samford 3-2. State had men on 2nd and 3rd with one out and couldn't get one home.

Also, TCU is up on AM 6-2 in the 5th!
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

Good thing we are not keeping up with state
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Titles 'R Us wrote:
wmblanks wrote:they were all cool in left field until we started winning.... kinda reminds me of State fans.
Truer words were never spoken. State was originally Miss. A & M. Both schools have the exact same colors, both are ag schools. Both resent the flagship university of their respective states.
:lol: :lol:
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

A&M is a good addition to the SEC. Good school. Good all around athletic programs. State wishes they were like A&M.
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

Titles 'R Us wrote:
batman50 wrote:And some wanted Bianco gone NOW, before the tournament.........Do they think we would have won 2 in a row if he would have been fired???

Just wondering............. :mrgreen:
I don't recall seeing anyone demand that Bianco be fired before the tournament. I think everyone expects a statement to be made about his status after the season is over. There has been a legitimate discussion about Bianco and the baseball program ongoing for several years now.
You are correct, nobody demanded that Bianco be fired. I also don't recall saying anyone DEMANDED him be fired. :roll: