Rebel Connection Wallace to Moncrief

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20 ... ext|Sports

Moncrief, who led Ole Miss with 31 catches last season, is getting used to the idea of having just one quarterback to catch the ball from. That wasn't the case last season, when three players started, or during the preseason, when Wallace and Barry Brunetti shared snaps.

"It's better, knowing how the ball is going to be and where he likes to put the ball and how he reads coverages," Moncrief said. "You just have to run your routes the best and win, and he'll get you the ball."

Couldn't have said it better myself....see I am not just a senile old fart who watches Lawrence Welk....shoot I am going to see Melissa Etheridge in a few weeks for the fourth time! Heck, I even married a Canadian! ;)
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20 ... ext|Sports

Moncrief, who led Ole Miss with 31 catches last season, is getting used to the idea of having just one quarterback to catch the ball from. That wasn't the case last season, when three players started, or during the preseason, when Wallace and Barry Brunetti shared snaps.

"It's better, knowing how the ball is going to be and where he likes to put the ball and how he reads coverages," Moncrief said. "You just have to run your routes the best and win, and he'll get you the ball."

Couldn't have said it better myself....see I am not just a senile old fart who watches Lawrence Welk....shoot I am going to see Melissa Etheridge in a few weeks for the fourth time! Heck, I even married a Canadian! ;)
You lost me at Melissa Etheridge. I know a lot of folks like her. Apparently, I'm not hearing what you're hearing.
Some Random Dude
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:

You lost me at Melissa Etheridge. I know a lot of folks like her. Apparently, I'm not hearing what you're hearing.
I like many of her songs, my wife loves them all, I am a good husband, and it is very easy to get in the men's bathroom at her concerts! Very important once you hit your 50's! 8-)
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I saw her at Mud Island in Memphis. Puts on a great concert. But man, [or should I say butch] most of the crowd watching her are something else. Talking about not being able to tell a guy from a girl. Think every *beep* [not that there's anything wring with that] in Memphis and surrounding area was there.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food