All American
All American

Good open field tackle by Denzel. Saved a first down
stiller
Water Boy
Water Boy

Are we not trying to run up the score?
Goroth

wildthang80 wrote:I never thought I would EVER see a team as bad as the rebels the last 3 games of last year. I stand corrected, Tulane has taken that trophy.
Look at Colorado this year......talk about bad.
Heath
All American
All American

Is that 12 fumbles today?
stiller
Water Boy
Water Boy

Bama game is gonna be rough if the offense doesn't find it's rythm
Heath
All American
All American

stiller wrote:Bama game is gonna be rough if the offense doesn't find it's rythm
I agree!
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Heath wrote:Is that 12 fumbles today?
stats show 6 fumbles with 3 lost....
but that is from game tracker.....
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Heath wrote:
stiller wrote:Bama game is gonna be rough if the offense doesn't find it's rythm
I agree!

BAMA will be rough REGARDLESS!!!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think that the handling of the offense today may actually set us back. The defense did their job. Granted Tulane is a dramatically inferior team, but the defense has done what you are supposed to do against those types of teams...shut them down. A+ for Wommack and staff and players. The disjointed hodge podge approach on offense on the other hand was IMO a missed opportunity and now the offense lacks confidence going into the SEC. We knew we could run against these guys and we did, but we abandoned any sustained and rhythmic passing game at all. Bo turned the ball over twice, once after a good positive play and his confidence is down. But he is our best ( IMO only) hope against the SEC. This staff needs to do whatever possible to get him and the passing game ready for next week. We will not win in the SEC with Brunetti. As good an athlete as he is, the SEC defenders are just as good athletically. We must have Bo clicking with Moncrief and the other receivers to have any chance against the SEC, much less Bama.

So this was a good game defensively...IMO a setback offensivley.

I give Wommack and the defensive staff an A.

I give Freeze and the offensive staff an A for winning a game we had to win, but a C, at best, for approaching this game as an opportunity to get ready for SEC play. And I think it may bite us in the ass next week. Hope I am wrong
Last edited by Rebchuck18 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I'm keeping up on game tracker...coworker called and said Wallace hurt his shoulder is this correct???
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hate this offense that we run with Brunetti or Miller. We are absolute toast if they are our QBs and we run the option against SEC teams.
Last edited by Rebchuck18 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

If this is a duplicate post, please overlook it. I tried to get a game score from the Board a few minutes ago because I can't pick up the game in Florida (Sports South ch. 649 doesn't work here). My post didn't make it for some reason.

I've read all the posts so far and it sounds pretty lop-sided our way. What I was seeking before was a game score, but apparently that post didn't go through for some reason. Can someone help me out? Thanks.
Heath
All American
All American

NICE KICK!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Memphis Jack wrote:If this is a duplicate post, please overlook it. I tried to get a game score from the Board a few minutes ago because I can't pick up the game in Florida (Sports South ch. 649 doesn't work here). My post didn't make it for some reason.

I've read all the posts so far and it sounds pretty lop-sided our way. What I was seeking before was a game score, but apparently that post didn't go through for some reason. Can someone help me out? Thanks.
39-0
Heath
All American
All American

Memphis Jack wrote:If this is a duplicate post, please overlook it. I tried to get a game score from the Board a few minutes ago because I can't pick up the game in Florida (Sports South ch. 649 doesn't work here). My post didn't make it for some reason.

39-0. Rose just hit a 47-yard FG