Tulane Thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Memphis Jack wrote:If this is a duplicate post, please overlook it. I tried to get a game score from the Board a few minutes ago because I can't pick up the game in Florida (Sports South ch. 649 doesn't work here). My post didn't make it for some reason.

I've read all the posts so far and it sounds pretty lop-sided our way. What I was seeking before was a game score, but apparently that post didn't go through for some reason. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

39-0
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Goroth

Memphis Jack wrote:If this is a duplicate post, please overlook it. I tried to get a game score from the Board a few minutes ago because I can't pick up the game in Florida (Sports South ch. 649 doesn't work here). My post didn't make it for some reason.

I've read all the posts so far and it sounds pretty lop-sided our way. What I was seeking before was a game score, but apparently that post didn't go through for some reason. Can someone help me out? Thanks.
39-0

5mins left should be a shutout.
Goroth

Wallace is putting ice on hes shoulder. They were tlaking about him leading with hes right shoulder when running the ball. Could come back to haunt him.
Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Wow! Thanks. A final score would be greatly appreciated also.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:Wallace is putting ice on hes shoulder. They were tlaking about him leading with hes right shoulder when running the ball. Could come back to haunt him.
Yep, that is why I want more passing from the QB and less running. Our only SEC hope may now be hurt.
Heath
All American
All American

We will pitch a shutout!! Good job Chief!
Goroth

39-0 going to be final

INT in the endzone for OLE MISS!
Heath
All American
All American

Gotta hand it to the QB for Tulane. He is a true Freshman and we have beat him up all day and he is hurting, but didn't give up.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Memphis Jack wrote:Wow! Thanks. A final score would be greatly appreciated also.
39-0
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
TXrebellion
Water Boy
Water Boy

Good Job, Boys! Now you're playing SEC good. No more weak sauce out of y'all.
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Nick Parker took some kid from Tulane for a ride on that last run, Wow.
Last edited by wpdrebel on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Took care of business...especially on defense, well done. Very worried about what might happen on offense.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Bama is going to kill us amyway. HF did the right thing in giving Brunetti reps. With our offense and Bo unwilling to slide at the end of a gain, he is going to miss some plays in the SEC. I say if Bo's shoulder is the least bit sore next week, throw Brunetti and Miller in there and rest Bo for that 6-6 (7-5) season that is reachable.
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

Your out of your mind...
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

AtlantaRebels wrote:Your out of your mind...
First of all respect your elders 8-) secondly I'm not sure he is...I unfortunately agree that we lose to bama no matter what and that our best chance to win the "winnable" games is Bo so don't get him hurt in a sure loss. The down side is that he and the receivers miss that in game experience with each other. But we need a healthy Bo to win any other SEC game.