Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms-Y7wOD ... e=youtu.be

What his foot move over 2 to 3 inches.

Typical bama bs
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

Bama are the NE Patriots of the SEC. The refs will do whatever they can whenever they can to make them winners. it pumps up the LSU game to have both teams undefeated, and it's blatantly what's up.
We Are Ole Miss
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

And that td pass they gave them on review was bogus as well.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Yes, there were a couple of suspicious calls, particularly the incomplete pass in the endzone that was then ruled a TD. However, that likely would not have changed the outcome. 'Bama would still have won 26-14 because right now they can control the line of scrimmage when they need to. This was not their best performance, and OM actually won the second half 7-6. We are inconsistent at QB, but the defense did not give up and played tough. Georgia does not play much defense, and LSU still has yet to be tested. So it's my opinion that we've already played the toughest team on our schedule. The ESPN announcers noticed how improved we are over last year and even since the start of the season. We have a number of winnable games left on our schedule, starting next week. 'Bama should be put in the rear view mirror, just as Texas was. Ahead is a schedule we can handle competitively.
OMNOB 1A
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

*rolls eyes*
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

OMNOB 1A wrote:*rolls eyes*
What are you rolling your eyes about?
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:Yes, there were a couple of suspicious calls, particularly the incomplete pass in the endzone that was then ruled a TD. However, that likely would not have changed the outcome. 'Bama would still have won 26-14 because right now they can control the line of scrimmage when they need to. This was not their best performance, and OM actually won the second half 7-6. We are inconsistent at QB, but the defense did not give up and played tough. Georgia does not play much defense, and LSU still has yet to be tested. So it's my opinion that we've already played the toughest team on our schedule. The ESPN announcers noticed how improved we are over last year and even since the start of the season. We have a number of winnable games left on our schedule, starting next week. 'Bama should be put in the rear view mirror, just as Texas was. Ahead is a schedule we can handle competitively.
I agree Tx is in the rearview, however I think we keep bama in our vision. We had a lot of positives 2night 2 build on. If we don't have the TOs, and ST mistakes we're in the game and in dam good position.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Right. I meant we learn from the 'Bama game, but don't dwell on it after the mistakes have been pointed out.
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

Also if the lead didn't grow on bogus calls earlier in the game it could have sparked and extra play or two to drive us for the victory... You never know what could have been
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

AtlantaRebels wrote:Also if the lead didn't grow on bogus calls earlier in the game it could have sparked and extra play or two to drive us for the victory... You never know what could have been
Yes, that's possible. Ole Miss needs to get into the position that 'Bama has been in since Saban's second year, however. So well-coached and so deep that bogus calls won't affect the outcome. Let's just say for now that in five games CHF has shown us the future of the program, and it looks bright.
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

If you could look at the kickoff return for supposed TD you would see the OBVIOUS block in the back that SHOULD have been called to nullify the TD! I do agree we would have still lost but that,my friends, are 2 TD that should have never happened!!! I also noticed what the OP was referring to with the 1st down fake!
scott :evil:
theghostofcolonelreb
Scout Team
Scout Team

I got rowdy with my television set over many, many calls last night.

Some were obviously blown, others I might have been biased.

But other than the fumble recovery by Scott, it seemed we never had a call go our way.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin'...
Are guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

theghostofcolonelreb wrote:I got rowdy with my television set over many, many calls last night.

Some were obviously blown, others I might have been biased.

But other than the fumble recovery by Scott, it seemed we never had a call go our way.
still shocked we got that 1! payback for stealing Hodge's catch maybe.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

mascott wrote:If you could look at the kickoff return for supposed TD you would see the OBVIOUS block in the back that SHOULD have been called to nullify the TD! I do agree we would have still lost but that,my friends, are 2 TD that should have never happened!!! I also noticed what the OP was referring to with the 1st down fake!
scott :evil:

i saw 3 on that kickoff
TXrebellion
Water Boy
Water Boy

That is small taters compared to the way tu Austin cheats, but I feel your pain. Still, I'll take SEC cheating over Big 12 cheating any day and twice on Sundays.