Well

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

metalinc
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Sometimes a man can't help it but a tear came to my eye as well as chill bumps....this team has so much heart...the young guys that we start...2 years from now it will be something to see!!

Hotty Toddy!!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

metalinc wrote:Sometimes a man can't help it but a tear came to my eye as well as chill bumps....this team has so much heart...the young guys that we start...2 years from now it will be something to see!!

Hotty Toddy!!!
Well said!
cajunrebel

Agreed
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

metalinc wrote:Sometimes a man can't help it but a tear came to my eye as well as chill bumps....this team has so much heart...the young guys that we start...2 years from now it will be something to see!!

Hotty Toddy!!!

Don't be ashamed, right there with you brother!
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

you can count another one in this group!!
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

It is completely amazing to see our guys compete the way they do. Here is what makes me proud; have you noticed that at the beginning of the year our guys were obviously playing hard but you could tell that they were outmatched physically versus Texas. Now, however, our guys are starting to actually look like sec players on the field and that is only after their first 7 games! If our guys continue to progress like they have through the first 7 games, we won't have to wait two years to have a special team....we will have it next year!
Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I hope you are right. The potential is certainly there and Freeze and the other coaches seem to know how to get the most out of it!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

dont ya just love seeing smiles on the players faces? its the best part of the game.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:dont ya just love seeing smiles on the players faces? its the best part of the game.
Indeed :)
GS1953
Scout Team
Scout Team

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTTY TODDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!