Hugh freeze

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

Ill be a bigger man here and admit that I was wrong about freeze. I was definately dissapointed on the hire and was further embarrassed. He seems to be recruiting well and as you see there is light. How he has been able to turn this program around to a competative team and hopefully go further and fight for the race in the west. This man has excited me this year and you can tell the players are excited but not actin like fools out there. Get tackled Han off the ball and do it again. No horseplay. I want to apologize for anything I may have said and I am a believer!
metalinc
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

AtlantaRebels wrote:Ill be a bigger man here and admit that I was wrong about freeze. I was definately dissapointed on the hire and was further embarrassed. He seems to be recruiting well and as you see there is light. How he has been able to turn this program around to a competative team and hopefully go further and fight for the race in the west. This man has excited me this year and you can tell the players are excited but not actin like fools out there. Get tackled Han off the ball and do it again. No horseplay. I want to apologize for anything I may have said and I am a believer!
I think to some degree we all were. What are the chances that we hit a home run with this hire,in my opinion it was slim but we could not continue to stay on the path we were at. No need to apologize let's revel in the fact we have a coach a recruiter and a face for the Flagship of Mississippi for many years to come...because as he said he is at "his" dream job!!!

Hotty Toddy win or lose we believe!!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

metalinc wrote:
AtlantaRebels wrote:Ill be a bigger man here and admit that I was wrong about freeze. I was definately dissapointed on the hire and was further embarrassed. He seems to be recruiting well and as you see there is light. How he has been able to turn this program around to a competative team and hopefully go further and fight for the race in the west. This man has excited me this year and you can tell the players are excited but not actin like fools out there. Get tackled Han off the ball and do it again. No horseplay. I want to apologize for anything I may have said and I am a believer!
I think to some degree we all were. What are the chances that we hit a home run with this hire,in my opinion it was slim but we could not continue to stay on the path we were at. No need to apologize let's revel in the fact we have a coach a recruiter and a face for the Flagship of Mississippi for many years to come...because as he said he is at "his" dream job!!!

Hotty Toddy win or lose we believe!!!
I think he's going to bring in a top 10 class in Feb. we're on the path...Thanks, Coach!
OMNOB 1A
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I agree that we are on the right path, but,

Nothing.

I am heart broken by that loss, but we are okay...the future seems bright Rebels!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

OMNOB 1A wrote:I agree that we are on the right path, but,

Nothing.

I am heart broken by that loss, but we are okay...the future seems bright Rebels!!
yea it was a heartbreaker, I feel bad for the team, they spilled blood trying to win for us, laying the foundation for our program's brighter future. They feel 1000 times worse then we do and I bet not one is pointing fingers. Called courage.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Best coach we could have asked for IMO.
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

Your right... He is a nugget if gold in a mine field... But damnit to al hell this loss hurts me to no end,.. Why damnit why!!!???
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

I like him and I think he will do fine but here's an argument you're going to hear a lot of:

Orgeron had seasons where he was a touchdown away from beating LSU (any big game) too.
We Are Ole Miss
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

wildthang80 wrote:Best coach we could have asked for IMO.

100% agreed!!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

mpzreb17 wrote:I like him and I think he will do fine but here's an argument you're going to hear a lot of:

Orgeron had seasons where he was a touchdown away from beating LSU (any big game) too.
this team would storm an inferno if CHF asked them too. O's team were brutalized. This coach can coach. This man is a HC. However if you can still ask this question next year, then I'm wrong about the HC part and should be tarred,feathered and burned at the stake - I'll give you the Bic.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Keep this in mind: last year, LSU humiliated Ole Miss in Oxford, 52-3. The reasons were simple: Houston Nutt was collecting a paycheck, most of his staff was doing the same, and the players were on their own. Last night, Ole Miss probably deserved to win the game because of heart and grit. LSU clearly just showed up and almost paid the price for it. It is easy to see that Hugh Freeze has made all the difference. This team is competitive right now. With more depth and talent and the system ingrained in the coming years (and I include next year, too), Ole Miss will be a contender. Although we aren't 8-3, we easily could be, and that's saying something coming off the worst Ole Miss coaching performance in history.

Ole Miss will never be an easy out under Hugh Freeze, and the man has told us this is his dream job. After mostly wandering in the wilderness since Vaught retired, Ole Miss has something to shout about.

(BTW--is there anything more irritating and consistently obnoxious than LSU doing all that choregraphy in the stands with the "Whoo!"-ing and disco hand-spinning?)
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

This game has me excited about next year! 8-) I could not be more proud of the team and coaches!
scott
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

Titles 'R Us wrote: (BTW--is there anything more irritating and consistently obnoxious than LSU doing all that choregraphy in the stands with the "Whoo!"-ing and disco hand-spinning?)
For me, maybe rush limbaugh, maybe.
Forward Rebels!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:Keep this in mind: last year, LSU humiliated Ole Miss in Oxford, 52-3. The reasons were simple: Houston Nutt was collecting a paycheck, most of his staff was doing the same, and the players were on their own. Last night, Ole Miss probably deserved to win the game because of heart and grit. LSU clearly just showed up and almost paid the price for it. It is easy to see that Hugh Freeze has made all the difference. This team is competitive right now. With more depth and talent and the system ingrained in the coming years (and I include next year, too), Ole Miss will be a contender. Although we aren't 8-3, we easily could be, and that's saying something coming off the worst Ole Miss coaching performance in history.

Ole Miss will never be an easy out under Hugh Freeze, and the man has told us this is his dream job. After mostly wandering in the wilderness since Vaught retired, Ole Miss has something to shout about.

(BTW--is there anything more irritating and consistently obnoxious than LSU doing all that choregraphy in the stands with the "Whoo!"-ing and disco hand-spinning?)
clanging cowbells come close
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

beachbumreb wrote:
Titles 'R Us wrote: (BTW--is there anything more irritating and consistently obnoxious than LSU doing all that choregraphy in the stands with the "Whoo!"-ing and disco hand-spinning?)
For me, maybe rush limbaugh, maybe.
ah yea...2nd that!