Sept. 28 Alabama* Tuscaloosa, Ala. 5:30 PM ESPN LOST
Oct. 5 Auburn* Auburn, Ala. 6:00 PM ESPN LOST
Oct. 12 Texas A&M* Oxford 7:30 PM ESPN LOST
Oct. 19 LSU* Oxford 6:00 PM ESPN WON
Oct. 26 Idaho Oxford 6:30 PM CSS WON
Nov. 9 Arkansas* Oxford 11:21 AM SEC NETWORK WON
Nov. 16 Troy Oxford 11:00 AM ESPNU
Nov. 23 Missouri* Oxford 6:45 PM ESPN
Nov. 30 Mississippi State* Starkville, Miss.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Really, really, really, sucks to be an out of state season ticket holder!!!

This is going to be tough....
Randy
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

I realize we are in a realignment and having to play at Alabama again and Texas A&M at home again......but 6 consecutive home games? wow

I sure hope that does not translate to 6 consecutive away games in 2014
dave austin
Water Boy
Water Boy

I agree with the hoping it doesn't mean 6 straight road games in 2014... and I am not real crazy about playing Alabama and LSU so early in the season
"Universally recognized as one of the great coaches in American football history, he brought dignity, intellect, creativity and vision to the game." - Chancellor Robert Khayat about Coach John Vaught
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

The 2014 schedule will look nothing like the 2013 schedule, which has been described as a transition year. The league is committed to a 4-4 road/away split for everybody. The six straight home games are not six straight SEC games anyway. We will be playing LSU about when we always played them until recent years--around Halloween. There is an open date right in the middle of the six straight home games as well. Right after Idaho and before Arkansas. Also, another open date before Alabama.

We trade Georgia on the road in the East for Missouri at home. We do not play Georgia, Florida or South Carolina.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Titles 'R Us wrote: We trade Georgia on the road in the East for Missouri at home. We do not play Georgia, Florida or South Carolina.
I'll take it!
dave austin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Titles 'R Us wrote:The 2014 schedule will look nothing like the 2013 schedule, which has been described as a transition year. The league is committed to a 4-4 road/away split for everybody. The six straight home games are not six straight SEC games anyway. We will be playing LSU about when we always played them until recent years--around Halloween. There is an open date right in the middle of the six straight home games as well. Right after Idaho and before Arkansas. Also, another open date before Alabama.

We trade Georgia on the road in the East for Missouri at home. We do not play Georgia, Florida or South Carolina.

Thanks for clearing that up about 2014. I like the open dates, especially the one before Alabama. I do however like playing LSwho late like we have in recent years.

And as far as GA, FL, & SC honestly I'd rather play them.
"Universally recognized as one of the great coaches in American football history, he brought dignity, intellect, creativity and vision to the game." - Chancellor Robert Khayat about Coach John Vaught