Hello everybody

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Just now registered. Want to tell everybody hello and introduce myself.

I've been a Rebel fan since birth. My dad played baseball in the early 80's for Jake Gibbs and I signed with Ole Miss to play baseball 3 years ago. Unfortunately, I decided to pursue my dream of playing professional baseball. Therefore, I signed pro and chose not to play for my dream school, THE University of Mississippi. Looking back on it, it was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life. Guess you live and you learn right?

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself to everybody and can't wait to talk some Rebel football with you. I've been following the program passionately my entire life. Man, do we not have a bright future or what!!??? I absolutely LOVE CHF. Loved the hire and love the type of man he is. I think we really have a lot to look forward fellas...

I'm headed to my first ever BOWL game this weekend in B-ham! Absolutely stoked. Who else will be there? I like our matchup against Pitt and think we roll(knock on wood).

Again, hello to all and most importantly...HOTTY TODDY!
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

I have a workmate that would, in his redneck way, put it this way...
It's on like a pile of neck bones! :D
And welcome. I think we will have lots to talk about in the near future.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebel4life22 wrote:Just now registered. Want to tell everybody hello and introduce myself.

I've been a Rebel fan since birth. My dad played baseball in the early 80's for Jake Gibbs and I signed with Ole Miss to play baseball 3 years ago. Unfortunately, I decided to pursue my dream of playing professional baseball. Therefore, I signed pro and chose not to play for my dream school, THE University of Mississippi. Looking back on it, it was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life. Guess you live and you learn right?

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself to everybody and can't wait to talk some Rebel football with you. I've been following the program passionately my entire life. Man, do we not have a bright future or what!!??? I absolutely LOVE CHF. Loved the hire and love the type of man he is. I think we really have a lot to look forward fellas...

I'm headed to my first ever BOWL game this weekend in B-ham! Absolutely stoked. Who else will be there? I like our matchup against Pitt and think we roll(knock on wood).

Welcome!!!

I'm heading down from Chattanooga on Friday. Meeting 5 of my frat brothers down there. Should be a fun weekend.
Some Random Dude
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

lewindha wrote:
Rebel4life22 wrote:Just now registered. Want to tell everybody hello and introduce myself.

Welcome!!!

I'm heading down from Chattanooga on Friday. Meeting 5 of my frat brothers down there. Should be a fun weekend.
I'm headed down from Murfreesboro! Safe travels.
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

BobReb wrote:I have a workmate that would, in his redneck way, put it this way...
It's on like a pile of neck bones! :D
And welcome. I think we will have lots to talk about in the near future.
It's def on!

Looking forward to talking to you in the future as well.

Hotty Toddy.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

You aren't far from my oldest sister, then. She's an Ole Miss grad and lives in McKenzie, TN.
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

BobReb wrote:You aren't far from my oldest sister, then. She's an Ole Miss grad and lives in McKenzie, TN.
I go to college in Murfreesboro. Originally from West Tennessee. Yeah McKenzie is only an hour away from my hometown. Know right where it is!
cajunrebel

Rebel4life22 wrote:
BobReb wrote:You aren't far from my oldest sister, then. She's an Ole Miss grad and lives in McKenzie, TN.
I go to college in Murfreesboro. Originally from West Tennessee. Yeah McKenzie is only an hour away from my hometown. Know right where it is!

Where are you from in West TN?
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Welcome aboard!!!
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

You sound like a great addition to the board. I'll be in Birmingham, too. My eighth bowl game over the years. Hotty Toddy!
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

cajunrebel wrote:
Rebel4life22 wrote:

Where are you from in West TN?
Hometown is Dyersburg...

I see your name is "cajunrebel."

I played ball at Louisiana-Lafayette my freshman year.

Loved the people from Louisiana. They have the best hospitality their is and boy do they love to cook/eat!!!
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:

Welcome aboard!!!
Thank you!

Look forward to talking some football with ya.
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Titles 'R Us wrote:

You sound like a great addition to the board. I'll be in Birmingham, too. My eighth bowl game over the years. Hotty Toddy!
Yeah this is my first bowl game ever! Pretty excited not gonna lie...

I like our matchup against Pitt. I'm sure Coach Freeze will have our guys ready to play.

Let's hope we come out of B-ham with a "W", get some big names signed, and lets all enjoy an offseason looking forward to the future of this program...

HOTTY TODDY!
cajunrebel

Rebel4life22 wrote:Hometown is Dyersburg...

I see your name is "cajunrebel."

I played ball at Louisiana-Lafayette my freshman year.

Loved the people from Louisiana. They have the best hospitality their is and boy do they love to cook/eat!!!
My mom's family is from Dyer. Spent a lot of time up there. Lafayette is a fun place but not as fun as my hometown of NOLA. Welcome to the board.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
Justin_P34
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Dyersburg is a nice town, I've spent quite a bit of time there. Im from Mckenzie TN, my mom is Bobrebs sister. I have also been passionately following Ole Miss football since I was a kid. Im on this board every day (usually just read). I visit all the other boards as well but believe this is the best one and visit it frequently. The drive to Oxford is exactly 3 hours from here and we never miss a home game. My wife and I with my mom and little sister will be headed to Birmingham tomorrow and are all very excited to be bowling.

WELCOME to RebelFaithful and Enjoy!
HottyToddy'06