Well guys thats that for our tournament hopes

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Andy Kennedy needs to be fired tonight. We now have to win out, and we all know that absolutely will not happen. It won't happen under Andy Kennedy's watch. We just lost to a team that gives MSU a run for their money on being the worst team in the SEC. SC had a RPI in the 200s going into tonight so nothing short of winning the SEC tournament will get us in.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Not sure winning out would get us in unless of course "winning out" includes the SEC tourney.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I don't think we can win the SEC tournament but I also don't think our hopes for the NCAA tournament are completely gone. We need to win our final 5 regular season games and then hope for an impressive tournament win followed by at worst a close loss.

I am keeping my fingers crossed but with another must win game Saturday I am not getting my hopes up.
rebangel
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

While I would love to see our players experience the NCAA, I would hate to see them go one and done. The way this team is playing....who knows. I think it is time for a change. That being said; I will still be there Saturday night to cheer our players
GS1953
Scout Team
Scout Team

This team lacks motivation and discipline.....And this year they cannot blame it on a lack of support....Only one person to blame for this......
RontheReb
Water Boy
Water Boy

Unfortunately I agree. Amazing after the 6-0 start.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

RontheReb wrote:Amazing after the 6-0 start.
and after a 17-2 record just a few weeks ago.